Identify BEYOND a long shot on a really old game/animation

Baashki2

Jan 24, 2021
OK, so ages ago I played a ryona/vore game (or watched a clip from that game, that's how long it's been). I'm almost certain it was some kind of side scrolling shooter but the only 100% concrete thing I have is the death/game over animation which i can see almost perfectly in my mind's eye. The Heroine gets grabbed by some kind of insect and gets pierced through her belly by the insect's appendage, the insect kinda roots around for a minute then starts to suck through it's appendage, and you see the heroine's torso shrink as the insect feeds. I don't remember it being too bloody/gory beyond what I've already described but I could be wrong.

Like I said in the title this is BEYOND a longshot but I've had this kicking around in my head for the past few days. If anybody can point me to the game or even put me on the right trail they'd be an absolute rockstar.

Thanks

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Where can i find Crackle Cradle?
if you still haven't found it yet heres a link to the creators site just scroll down abit and the download is there, you can even pick older versions