VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beyond the Harbor Return [Ch. 3] [Harmonious]

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
beyondlogo.png

Overview:
BEYOND THE HARBOR is a nonlinear furry visual novel set in the seaside town of Harborton, Virginia. It follows Ollie, a young man who spends a bit too much time in his own head. It's the final weekend of summer, and following a recent tragedy, old faces are returning to the town they all once called home. How will Ollie cope with these sudden changes as life itself comes closing in?​

Thread Updated: 2022-23
Release Date: 2021-12-30
Developer: Harmonious -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Passwords:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux:
- - - - - -
Android:
- - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Huh, never thought they'd make a game where the protagonist is a rat.

I guess it's important to pay attention to SMALL FURRY PEOPLE, as well. (y)
Well The Testimony of Trixie Glimmer Smith is about a rat isn't it? Or is that a mouse? Either way, we need more rat protagonists. Who doesn't love rats? Except for plague victims i suppose.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The first chapter of the rewrite for this project has released.

I saw it first posted last October, and now it's a rewrite, what's the state of the development? Is the dev plan to start over again at a better pace now?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I saw it first posted last October, and now it's a rewrite, what's the state of the development? Is the dev plan to start over again at a better pace now?
It's a whole new story, and hopefully will have a more steady development pace. I'll admit to having mixed feelings on this new iteration, but I'm willing to see where it goes.

Is there a unwritten rule like furry games should be gay ?
Furry VNs have this weird trend where the lion's share of them are generally gay: this one, Repeat, Echo, Adastra, Morenatsu, Psychic Connections, and more. It's not like there isn't demand for it, it's just that I don't think there's the same deluge of writers actively writing straight furry VN stuff.

Reactions: nackedsnake

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You're right, those are terrible numbers, we need to pump those up.
More gay non-furry games!
For me at this point, if it's gay (or bi with something close to "even" in route distribution, with all characters getting the same TLC), give it to me. Compared to straight games of all genres, varieties and fetishes, there's far too much to catch up to, and that's giving optimism that it's even possible which in reality I doubt, so regardless? More gay(/bi) games indefinitely.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
(a while ago)
It's on the shorter side, but it's content.