None BF Club - new term -/Battle Fuck Club - new term - [RJ438154] [Sugarcane field behind church]

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
ENG title : Battle Fuck Club - new term -
JP title : BF同好会 - new term -
LINK :
Description :

Genre

'You are defeated by a girl who is inferior to you in terms of simple strength.

This work focuses on the depiction of situations (text and animation) in which the players are defeated by girls who are simply inferior in strength.

The members of the club play kumite together as a form of exercise for health.
In a club that has been established under the name of such a club, the protagonist is a member of a girl's club.
The main character is blamed (sexually) by the girls belonging to the club in every possible way.

Translated with (free version)
Sample pictures :
1671399233998.png 1671399240288.png 1671399245577.png 1671399250100.png 1671399254343.png

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020

It's only 1.00, as I can't yet find an updated version, but I believe almost everything works - no game-stopping errors, animations play fine, battles can be fought. I think text goes off the screen in a few places, and some things (like the mentioning specific skill names in tutorials) are still in japanese, but what's being said and what you're using is readable.
The only gameplay issue I can find is in the library - the script that causes the objective to move around when you obtain it broke, meaning all objectives are in the same spot, meaning you just need to walk over and can instantly beat the level. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, but I don't think it changes much.