[R>Artist 2D] Paid BGE is looking for an artist for our game that's already 2 years into production.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Project:
- King's Fall

Developer:
- Bastard Games and Entertainment

Looking for:
- Artist with a cartoony style

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share/Paid

Work commitment:
- Whatever time you can devote

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- We at BGE are currently making the game King's Fall and are looking to further the game's already established content with more. After 2 years our current artist JellyBX is in need of a break so while he does this to get back into a better state of mind we are looking to replace his work now and work alongside him later.

King's Fall is a rather unique game as we only need SD's. We have no need for backgrounds so we hope to find artists a lot quicker this way. To show what the current artsyle is, here are a few examples from the current build of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see it's very cartoony with bright colors. The only thing we are particular in is how the art is layered and showcased as a file. Please look at this before considering signing up.

Our engine uses this format to display the art in the game. As you can see everything is layered from the eyes, accessories, to the actual character. It's not too difficult to actually set up and we can walk you through the dimensions pretty easily. We just wanted to make sure all interested artists understand this before signing up.

Additional comments:
- TLDR;
1. We already have a game and are already starting on our new update
2. Current artsyle is cartoony so be sure to check the examples
3. Art has to be arranged in a certain format but we'll guide you
4. Paid gig!

We hope we've convinced you to join up with us. King's Fall and our future projects will need a capable artist so we hope you join us for that adventure! Thanks ahead of time!

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello! We got an offer and we're seeing if they're the right fit. If it doesn't work out we'll reach out to you if that's alright? We'll let you know in the next few days.

Aug 24, 2019
Hello,

Hope you are doing well? I came across this post yesterday and it caught my attention. I am primarily a DAZ 3D artist, although I have recently gained quite a bit of experience using Reallusion's Character Creator and iClone since I am using them for my own game.

A week or so ago though, I got this idea regarding whether DAZ 3D could be used to create pseudo-2D art and eventually, I found out a way to make it work quite effectively. I was planning to use this style to produce an animated series, but I had to put it on hold for the time being, since I'm switching my game over to CC and iClone.

It is likely that this art style may not suit your requirements, but if you feel like it might, feel free to contact me here or on Discord, SSBarry#1495. Here are samples of the art style that I have tried so far.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for reaching out but we have found an artist. But we'll keep you in mind if things change.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This is a bump. Our artist is currently having to step away from drawing so we're looking for another FULL TIME artist to help with our game project.

All the information above is still the same with links to our Game Page.

Linked here is how art looks in game

And this is how sex scenes looked like:

We are willing to pay per commission so if you have a style that fits the above, we are looking forward to working with you!