RPGM - Completed - Bible Violet [Final] [TechnoBrake]

1. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: good.

characters: actually they re preety catchy.

music: good and not anoying.

gameplay: anoying and grindy.

scenes (erotic ones): really hot.

draws: well done.

conclussion: this game is a nice waste-timer, the story and characters
    are luring enough to keep you playing till the end. but thats it, the rest of the game
    is repetitive and grindy.

play it only if you have lots of time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Antherax

The battle mechanic was interesting and didnt make the game boring instead you can focus easily on the objectives of each floor without having to endure the annoying turn based combat , cgs are a matter of personal taste I really dig those and in general technobrake's style.I was surprised with the side story which was really good and didnt feel like just a +15 min gameplay but you had things to do.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

The scene is hot, I do admit it is good. But why I rate it poor? The gameplay is a total nightmare, that's what I am telling you.

I enjoy the combat system, it is less grindy & you just leave it to the game to do the job. However, while the combat system is simple & convenient, I am utterly destroyed by how the developer set the dungeon layout & the monster reaction.

Every single monster with the exception of golem being aggressive, running straight at you in order to engage in battle. While the combat system make is simple, it is a pain in the ass to advance around the dungeon when they keep respawn each time you re-enter the dungeon.

It isn't just the issue of their aggression & respawn, most of the dungeon have a tight corridor with absolutely little to no space to dodging it. Forcing you into unnecessary combat over & over again.

SP isn't an issue at easy mode, but it turn into 1 big mess when it comes to normal & hard mode. The grinding is atrocious as well, I literally give up at lvl 20, using the editor & switch to easy mode due to the excessive grinding & monster aggression.

If you enjoy the author work, go for Nymphomania Paradox. As for this game, you better off download the save files for all the CG.