RPGM - Completed - Big Breasts Ninpo Chichi Shinobi [Final] [Mandarin Farm]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GodspeedYou!Pervert

STORY 2.5/5:
    The story... Its there. You have probably played or seen a hentai with this exact scenario. Post apocalyptic setting with fantasy creatures are defeated by the worlds hottest and most capable team of women who save the day through sex. Hold skip the entire the time and save yourself the effort. The entire story is voice acted though so that is a plus.

CHARACTERS 2.5/5:
    The protagonists are surface level and boring. There are couple of times where dialogue between the heroine and the monsters can be funny such as the secret boss and the Ryou's third boss encounter. Again with it being fully voiced makes the experience slightly better.

ART 4/5:
    Absurdly large tits, sign me up.

SCENES 4/5:
    Live2D puts it a step above average, while not every scene uses this animation its placed plenty throughout the game. Some scenes however the penetration is awkward such as the first scene with the civilian and the sex scene with the unidentifiables. The images are cropped and clip to the body it creates a poor depiction of sex. I will still enjoy going back into gallery to enjoy these gigantic tits hang, bounce, and press against glass.

GAMEPLAY 2.5/5:
    The game is incredibly easy playing on normal and the RPG aspects are shallow. It is a shame that for entire game until the end. These characters are spent separated so there so there is team building or use for their synergy. The final boss is incredibly annoying in a game that was an absolute cakewalk before but with a tiny bit of grinding for gold you can get items to help with the rng.

CONCLUSION
    The game is incredibly average with a story you are better off skipping, but its boosted by the great art and live 2d scenes that bring the scenes to life. The gameplay is incredibly easy until the final boss and would like more sex as punishment games adopt its mechanic of making fights easier by losing on purpose.

OVERALL 3/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

Re-introduction:
    Haven't written anything for a year or so, I might deviate from the past format I have set for myself. So let the review begin! (It's me! The BAD REVIEWER! Handing out bad reviews 100% all the time! XD)

If you remember me otherwise, you might remember what harsh standards I have for reviews.
    ——————————
    TL;DR:
    A game that shows potential in UI, animations and CGs. But frankly, this sells better as illustrations/AVG. There is nothing RPG in it. No RP is needed, no choices to be made other than either A. Constant grinding till you can beat the bosses or B. Lose to the enemy once and start 1-shoting them till your inventory drops to 0.
    ——————————
    Overview
    Pros:

1. Unique UI. Know your game.
    2. Detailed CGs and better than average animations.
    3. Short, non-grindy in some ways.
    4. Easy to access H-Events.

Cons:
    1. Terrible choice of game engine that doesn't really fit with the core gameplay.
    2. Zero RPG elements, literally dragging its rating down.
    3. Zero Re-Play value.
    4. Zero diversity in endings.
    ——————————
    Honestly Brutal Review
    I decide to change my Honest Review into Honestly Brutal Review. For OBVIOUS REASONs. This guy is not a Mr. Nice Guy when it comes to reviewing. So take it or leave it, you'd better believe it.

The game did not catch my eyes because of the absurd size of the breasts. Simply, once again, when you run out of options in the normal market, maybe it's time to hit the adult market XD. I don't mind protagonists having abnormal size breasts, I do care if they have their shoulders and back massaged after a long day of work XD.

First of all, you can see the team did put in the elbow grease when it comes to the appearance. The UI, CGs, animations, those are respectable elements that have proven themselves: WORTHY. No doubt, there will always be games with better UI, CGs and animations, but given the size of their team, yeah, hands down please, they are doing a fair job. Game recognizes Game. So if anyone tries to talk down on this game on those aspects, they can sit their ass down under a waterfall and do some HARD reflections.

The major downside...okay, seriously, not enough reviewers understand the concept of RPG. RPG always has its RP value. It is the ROLEPLAY that makes RPG a unique genre of its own and nothing else could replace that. The freedom to make unique choices and then to face the consequences, that is one of the cores of a RPG. In this game, THERE ARE NO CHOICES. THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES. It's straight-up a beat-em-up game with a leveling system...There is no branches in the labyrinth; there is no one-off event that makes anything different from the original storytelling! Hidden Boss? YOU DON'T CALL THAT A HIDDEN BOSS IF YOU PUT IT OPENLY IN PUBLIC WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!!!! You don't even need to look for secret item to unlock that door. Gosh...You don't even need a map, simply, THESE NINJAS DON'T EVEN RELY ON STEALTH AT ALL...sigh~~~ (Truly sorry for the language, if it offended the author/developing team. Just like the title said: BRUTALLY HONEST)

So...the game is not really a game but just another story to be told where we all get to fap as hard while we watch those girls killing hentai men (& women) softly with their special ninja power: To exterminate their opponents by having sex with them...
    ——————————
    Conclusion:
    In hindsight, this game would have worth a 4-Star rating, if they had released it via Ren'py or other AVG engine. I hope in the future, I would see some other uprising reviewers in this forum that could stop being a Mr. Nice Guy and handing out 5-Star like a homeless rating free B&Bs.

Whereas the other reviewers can hand out fake scores that don't truly reflect the value of the game just to be nice and encouraging, I am that one asshole who will justify the rating with whatever needed.

One last thing: this is sort of a hidden gem among most of the average games around. I am surprised by its low popularity and low number of reviews, given its fair CGs and animations.

But I guess, HUGE BREASTs like those are truly a turn-off in general. They say "the bigger the better". Surely it doesn't seem true now.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Not a bad big boobed babe game. You get to split up the characters to go through some fairly easy dungeons, with Battle Over Rape that puts you back at the beginning of the level. Hard to tell what the sex scenes are about since the status screen for the characters is untranslated. When you have sex with an NPC type then meet them again, while having a scroll, you get an easy win for most.

Not a difficult game, and not that grindy. Sadly the only time I saw clothes break was when low on HP, I love clothes break but when its only then, meh - because healing just puts clothes back on. There looks to be a scene per NPC and boss, a couple require you to level up, and thankfully as one levels up so does the other when you switch back.

Didn't take long to play, was amusing, and it was nice to see the various poses with the big tits. Worth it once but honestly I have seen longer, and better, but you can appreciate it for what it is.

PROS:
    • Not too grindy
    • TITS! I mean it - there a really LARGE TITS! +1
    • Story is simple, I skipped over a lot and didn't miss much
    • Battle Over Rape that isn't GOR
    • Fairly Quick with what looks like a fully open Recollection room
    • Voiced. I think, I didn't play with it on
    CONS
    • Short, has potential for more
    • Repetition of scenes, only one or two per NPC
    • Don't need to have sex scenes to complete (I beat many bosses without losing)
    • I guess if you hate MTL and BIG TITS then yeah that's a minus
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BruceMcGivern

Pros:

I hope the other 2 games can make it to F95 and don't care if is MLT as long i can play them!

+Big boobies are like 2 pillows to sleep with forever and the artstyle its really mint as Hell =)

+Ninjas + Boobs + sex to become more stronger = Sure i don't see any flaws in that logic lol!

+Regardless of this being MLT you're going to either laugh of the dialog you see between the shinobis and the monsters to the point of fapping of laughter or just being in a odd gray area of barely understanding 50% of the MLT content dialog xDDDDDDDDDDD

+The animations are properly done so again i hope to play the other 2 games since for those who like paizuris with big boobs then this is like a cool game to try out

Cons:

-MLT OMG ITS MLT EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!!!
    Seriously tho its a thing you want to avoid when playing a game for first time due it loses the escense of getting yourself into reading each erotic dialog on a scene so this quite kills the mood.

-Honestly if i could tell the devs of this game something to improve it could only be the variation of scenes since most of them seems to be one on one and maybe would be nice to see threesomes, gangbangs or even 2 shinobis and a orgy of enemies if you catch my drift.