3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Sorry, but no. I didn't ask about black and white. I also didn' ask how you like the development.
I asked why you play - and I quote: "this crap".
Tthat's your words, not mine, so don't call ME out on "black and white". Or do you consider "crap" to be something BETWEEN love and hate? For me it sounds ... well ... bad. But maybe that's my cultural background. Maybe where you come from it gives a warm and fuzzy feeling.
I guess you're not a native English speaker(neither am i) cause you didn't understand my answer to your question, and your reply doesn't even make any sense.. Look..it's simple.. if my opinion upsets you, you can simply ignore me and you won't ever see it again.. everyone's happy.. how about that?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Horrible update, that should have been in the last version, I seriously doubt that this "update" took more than a week to be made.

Just kicking Eric out.
hey man about the fix patch 2.02 all i do just attach the scripts inside the game?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How did you do that? wtf
Apparently there are two ways to get rid of him. I chose to set him up at night, this seems to be the second way.

About hte update: According to previous posts it's also supposed to bring something for the friendship path. Is anyone playing that path and can tell us about it?

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
Apparently there are two ways to get rid of him. I chose to set him up at night, this seems to be the second way.

About hte update: According to previous posts it's also supposed to bring something for the friendship path. Is anyone playing that path and can tell us about it?
How can i set him up at night? :/

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes