3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
it would be good to be true i think ok...i dont believe it surely but ok..so you ask sorry for that you take it back or what?
you would like too to bring photos in any angle max sucking cocks which i believe surely mostly..?

previous page:

Not one PATREON (That I have seen) has ask for more Eric. Max is in all content(He's the MC) So, no I have never ask for any Max content. But if you need to see more Eric.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
it would be good to be true i think ok...i dont believe it surely but ok..so you ask sorry for that you take it back or what?
you would like too to bring photos in any angle max sucking cocks which i believe surely mostly..?

previous page:

Not one PATREON (That I have seen) has ask for more Eric. Max is in all content(He's the MC) So, no I have never ask for any Max content. But if you need to see more Eric.
Ok, so sometime I have trouble understanding you. If English is not your language, that's understandable. If your on PATREON then your helping to make this game, for that I'm grateful. As for "joke pics" It's just that, a joke. It's not mint to offend anyone. I did not make the fanart, you have shone fanart yourself. I don't think you will see Max sucking dicks in this game. If your looking for something like that go to search and look for "GAY" tag. " bring photos in any angle max sucking cocks which i believe surely mostly..?" Is beyond all comprehension, not making fun, just can't understand it. Oh, I still have not seen anyone on PATREON ask for more Eric. Some are glad that Eric is in the game, and that more is planed for Eric. But it's not 80%. I to am glad that Eric is in the game, not for the same reason as you, but still glad. Yes Max is MC in this game, and always will be, ask Aleksey your self.

Reactions: groq

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I don't know what misunderstanding or dispute between you two, maxbishup and alefrago

All the rest of us, we freeloaders get regular Sneak peak of Patron post in here.
We are grateful to maxbishup for his effort, time and sharing of all information.

What happens in
stays in
and what happens in
F95 stays right here.

Its no point, unless some game change or update is confirmed from
Aleksey90
And we would also appreciate; if you alefrago, able to share future Sneak peak of the game progression.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know what misunderstanding or dispute between you two, maxbishup and alefrago

All the rest of us, we freeloaders get regular Sneak peak of Patron post in here.
We are grateful to maxbishup for his effort, time and sharing of all information.

What happens in
stays in
and what happens in
F95 stays right here.

Aleksey90
And we would also appreciate; if you alefrago, able to share future Sneak peak of the game progression.
Thank you OnlyFunz as always your very reasonable. Fact is I like alefrago . We have different points of view sure, but that makes it more interesting. I'm starting to think that I make him angry, and maybe it's better if I leave him alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019

What happens in
stays in
and what happens in
F95 stays right here.

Aleksey90
i see my name here...sorry asking you if you want of course...you make here in another game thread, you own game? are you developer?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The time has come for me to post a MASSIVELY EXCESSIVE message on the (Evil Scum) Eric situation. As most know I do not like him, and want him gone. I have seen that some people feel that he is VITAL to this story, and I disagree, but accept that he WILL play some part.

I will now (in Spoilers so this doesn't become a HORRIFYING read) give SOME path ideas that don't need the EVIL one at all. For the purpose of this post I will list ideas for the different characters as separate paths in hopes to avoid confusion, and to let people look at only what they want to see. This is NOT meant as an attack towards those that love the EVIL one, just as a set of ideas that I would like to see in part or in total.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That took FAR longer to type than expected, but I hope it shows VIABLE options for this that do not need (Evil Scum) Eric. As I have said before I can accept that he is in this game. I do NOT see him as vital, but he DOES open other options (easier to discover the Ann as Sub and some others). If people like him then that is THEIR choice, and as long as I can avoid him (mostly) then I don't really mind.

If Aleksey90 likes some of these ideas and wants to use them then I'm happy to have helped. I do hope that some kind of treat (Chocolate Chip Cookies?) might be added to the Homework scene, but I don't need or expect anything.

I have enjoyed the game so far and like the small changes. As the story grows and changes I look forward to lots of SEXY fun. Hopefully, everyone can find things they like, and we can move from arguing about (Evil Scum) Eric to IMPORTANT things (like how to get in Ann's pants quicker, or if Max should FINNALY get to swim in the pool he keeps clean). :)

Please do NOT take my dislike for a character as a personal attack as I do NOT mean it that way. Heck, I HATED Alice by the time the original game ended. This is a NEW story by a new creator that WILL be different (there have been small changes already) so we can't know what will happen. I like that, and hope that this will be a wonderful game that provides fun for as many people as possible.

Just a (bunch of) thought(s).

P.S. I hope that everyone stays safe and healthy, or gets healthy soon.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
The time has come for me to post a MASSIVELY EXCESSIVE message on the (Evil Scum) Eric situation. As most know I do not like him, and want him gone. I have seen that some people feel that he is VITAL to this story, and I disagree, but accept that he WILL play some part.

I will now (in Spoilers so this doesn't become a HORRIFYING read) give SOME path ideas that don't need the EVIL one at all. For the purpose of this post I will list ideas for the different characters as separate paths in hopes to avoid confusion, and to let people look at only what they want to see. This is NOT meant as an attack towards those that love the EVIL one, just as a set of ideas that I would like to see in part or in total.

That took FAR longer to type than expected, but I hope it shows VIABLE options for this that do not need (Evil Scum) Eric. As I have said before I can accept that he is in this game. I do NOT see him as vital, but he DOES open other options (easier to discover the Ann as Sub and some others). If people like him then that is THEIR choice, and as long as I can avoid him (mostly) then I don't really mind.

If Aleksey90 likes some of these ideas and wants to use them then I'm happy to have helped. I do hope that some kind of treat (Chocolate Chip Cookies?) might be added to the Homework scene, but I don't need or expect anything.

I have enjoyed the game so far and like the small changes. As the story grows and changes I look forward to lots of SEXY fun. Hopefully, everyone can find things they like, and we can move from arguing about (Evil Scum) Eric to IMPORTANT things (like how to get in Ann's pants quicker, or if Max should FINNALY get to swim in the pool he keeps clean). :)

Please do NOT take my dislike for a character as a personal attack as I do NOT mean it that way. Heck, I HATED Alice by the time the original game ended. This is a NEW story by a new creator that WILL be different (there have been small changes already) so we can't know what will happen. I like that, and hope that this will be a wonderful game that provides fun for as many people as possible.

nice acceptable...believe me as much as you hate a character(eric) here, the same or more i find really boring the only silly kid story path, nothing to give to the game...i will stand to the congrats i think to the developer, for making different path stories...so you can enjoy your part as we can enjoy ours...i think too eric not really like liza, as muck alice or ann, but hopefully there must be a game

balara

May 12, 2017

No offense ..please.. But it felt more like road plan for DS integrating BB in Glamour... as for aleksey i think he will put more of eric in major story play..

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Shiva0067
Interesting ideas, some i really like. But why not a love path for Alice too ? She always been my favourite, up until all that dom/sub bullshit with Kate later on.. And i know i'm not alone in this, it just boggles my mind that people don't even consider it as a viable path.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Shiva0067
Interesting ideas, some i really like. But why not a love path for Alice too ? She always been my favourite, up until all that dom/sub bullshit with Kate later on.. And i know i'm not alone in this, it just boggles my mind that people don't even consider it as a viable path.
I don’t Mind Eric, he’s a dick head but I think he‘s the catalyst that takes Max from peeping to actually making moves. Without him Max wouldn‘t have tried anything.

I agree, the Alice Dom stuff sucked, and if the game had continued and Max hadn’t been able to gain control back I’d have quit. (To those who would say this how they feel about Eric, I’d say the difference is Eric exists from the 5th game day. Alice starting to top and take control of Max and his Girls happens after weeks and weeks of gameplay).

for me if Alice tops Kate that’s cool, I kind of like the sub Dom switch there, if she wants to Dom Lisa and the others fine, but Max should be in charge. She gets Lisa because he allows it not because she blackmails him.

Bertu87

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough? I'm advancing the days and I don't know what to do to continue the story

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough? I'm advancing the days and I don't know what to do to continue the story
Look at opportunities, if you have 13/13 completed, wait for next update. If not then look at this pic, tell us the ones missing, and we will help.
screenshot0001.png

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes