3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I'm stuck on the Exciting Curves quest.
I already had the talk with Kira where she tells me to have Yoga classes but I don't have any options to ever join Anna.
The quest is listed as yet not started but it shows as 1/2 without any hints on the questlog.
I downloaded both the latest bugfix and extra patch, am I missing something?

Jun 25, 2018
Could someone please help me with the Cigarette Smoke quest? I seem to be stuck on the second stage. Apparently, I'm meant to search Alice's room for her cigarettes, but I don't get a prompt. Do I need to buy cigarettes and plant them, or is there another trigger I'm missing?
Thanks very much for your help.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm stuck on the Exciting Curves quest.
I already had the talk with Kira where she tells me to have Yoga classes but I don't have any options to ever join Anna.
The quest is listed as yet not started but it shows as 1/2 without any hints on the questlog.
I downloaded both the latest bugfix and extra patch, am I missing something?
Could someone please help me with the Cigarette Smoke quest? I seem to be stuck on the second stage. Apparently, I'm meant to search Alice's room for her cigarettes, but I don't get a prompt. Do I need to buy cigarettes and plant them, or is there another trigger I'm missing?
Thanks very much for your help.
Send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Reactions: revisitedgrunt

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Doh, i'm playing latest version and only MENTOR is active with hint to watch Lisa being teached solo by Eric. But he don't want to teach her ! She had 3(?) lessons with him and Ann and there was info she will be teached by him only. But it does not happend ! Whats wrong !?
I checked your save file.
Depending on the path of the game you are in and how you play, you can not finish this opportunity.
You may be able to intervene directly in Eric's training right after Lisa talks to Max about training, and finsh the opportunity. But I do not recommend it to you. Wait for the next game update.
Also, you have not started the "blackmail material on Eric" opportunity

Reactions: Pasikonik

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Some time ago there was a preview pic of Max and Alice on the couch (leg massage), Alice in her silk dress thingy, covering her private parts. I don't know how many pages I checked, but I can't seem to find it. If someone knows which one I am talking about and has it stored locally, can he please upload it again?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Send your last save file . we will check it for you .
Here it is, thanks in advance!

Also, another question regarding Alice's last lingerie, the body suit.
I talked to her about it as soon as possible but the way that she tells you about it it seems like Eric had already bought it for her, and when you buy the Lingerie and it gets delivered, you get a message saying that Eric had indeed already bought it and that the only thing you could do was to re-sell it for half the price.
This got me VERY confused as I had talked to her as soon as the game allowed me to.
I loaded a save from several days earlier and tried to do it all again only to get the same outcome.
This time however I tried to talk with her further and I had the option to give her the lingerie. I got the conversation with Eric where he tells me about the big mistake I made so I thought I had Alice safe from him.
But after that Eric's influence over her just skyrocketed and she pretty much seems to act as if I had failed that opportunity, letting him into her room and talking about how much he helped her with her blog.
Is that really intended? That whole thing was very confusing and misleading, I really think you could approach that in another way.

Great game so far if a bit too grindy at some times, keep it up man!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Official translations of the game in other languages

Attention
Rebuild version does not need additional language patches

French : V0.09.2.03 (11/12/2022)

A huge thanks to the Otto Rhino

Italian : V0.09.2.03 (11/12/2022)

A huge thanks to the DonRP

Slovak : V0.09.2.03 (11/12/2022)

A huge thanks to the ItkoSK

Chinese : V0.09.2.03 (11/12/2022)

A huge thanks to the Referee

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here it is, thanks in advance!

Also, another question regarding Alice's last lingerie, the body suit.
I talked to her about it as soon as possible but the way that she tells you about it it seems like Eric had already bought it for her, and when you buy the Lingerie and it gets delivered, you get a message saying that Eric had indeed already bought it and that the only thing you could do was to re-sell it for half the price.
This got me VERY confused as I had talked to her as soon as the game allowed me to.
I loaded a save from several days earlier and tried to do it all again only to get the same outcome.
This time however I tried to talk with her further and I had the option to give her the lingerie. I got the conversation with Eric where he tells me about the big mistake I made so I thought I had Alice safe from him.
But after that Eric's influence over her just skyrocketed and she pretty much seems to act as if I had failed that opportunity, letting him into her room and talking about how much he helped her with her blog.
Is that really intended? That whole thing was very confusing and misleading, I really think you could approach that in another way.

Great game so far if a bit too grindy at some times, keep it up man!
I think you got it wrong. Kira did not talk to Max about yoga, but about massage education. You haven't done a second photoshoot with Kira yet, which means Kira hasn't talked to Max about Anna's past. So you should not be able to start the "Exciting Curves" opportunity right now.
About Body Suite:
What's in your save file is that you gave Alice a body suite and you did not fail.
Can you send me a save file just before the dress is delivered?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I think you got it wrong. Kira did not talk to Max about yoga, but about massage education. You haven't done a second photoshoot with Kira yet, which means Kira hasn't talked to Max about Anna's past. So you should not be able to start the "Exciting Curves" opportunity right now.
About Body Suite:
What's in your save file is that you gave Alice a body suite and you did not fail.
Can you send me a save file just before the dress is delivered?
Oh, looks like I misundertood it then, thanks for checking that out.
As for the Lingerie, here is the save: IIRC this is the first opportunity to talk to Lisa after Eric asks about her blog and exactly right after she showed me which one she wanted. If you fast forward two days after that you can give her the Lingerie even though you get the message that it's too late when the lingerie is delivered.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
Is it confirmed that this and some of the other teased screens that didn't make it into 0.7v1 will be coming to v2?

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes