big brother help

lovelymok

Feb 4, 2022
Hi everyone I have reached a point I can't go across it

1-blog: just the same scene for the client no more

2-new job: I do four movies the last one was with Alice and the new girl and mom went to work for the studio without me

3-mom massage: just the usual scene and she jark me for cuming

4-Olivia: I open the opportunity now I'm at the breaking point you can see it in the pics down it said to be continued

5-side effect: just going to masturbating in front of naked Eva no more
1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Been years since I played this one so I can't really help here, barely remember any of the game at this point aside from hating how grindy it was. :ROFLMAO:

However there is a walkthrough/faq thread for the game here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/
Looks like the guide in the OP was from before the game got cancelled, but the folks there are actively still helping each other out.
Might want to let folks know if you're playing with any mods or not though.
IIRC a few mods actualy make some changes to event progress and the storylines.

Reactions: lovelymok

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I have reached a point I can't go across it

1-blog: just the same scene for the client no more

2-new job: I do four movies the last one was with Alice and the new girl and mom went to work for the studio without me

3-mom massage: just the usual scene and she jark me for cuming

4-Olivia: I open the opportunity now I'm at the breaking point you can see it in the pics down it said to be continued

5-side effect: just going to masturbating in front of naked Eva no more

it's been a long time... but lets see.

1) depends which scene. but as I remember the relevant point is when you start fucking the big sister for stream and the little sister catches you. then you keep doing that, while logging in from computer doesn't have any more scenes.

2) there was something tricky here I think. but your goal is to go into mom's room to apply lotion on her red spanked ass after a hard day of lesbian spanking inferno at the studio. at some point there was something like you had to stop massaging her to make her too horny, but I think that was later.

3) nothing more here. but doing or not doing it can still affect other stuff.

4) don't remember but you might be finished there. there's not much on olivia route.

5) eva was the doc, right? I don't think there was more, unless there was a bj? maybe? anyway the point of 'side-effect' is stop cumming so mom's gonna blow you after hj not working at nights.

something like that. the bb discussion thread will have thousands of pages repeating all these things.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Stop playing the game then, theres zero fun factor is BB style progression system and its abandoned.

lovelymok

Feb 4, 2022
it's been a long time... but lets see.

1) depends which scene. but as I remember the relevant point is when you start fucking the big sister for stream and the little sister catches you. then you keep doing that, while logging in from computer doesn't have any more scenes.

2) there was something tricky here I think. but your goal is to go into mom's room to apply lotion on her red spanked ass after a hard day of lesbian spanking inferno at the studio. at some point there was something like you had to stop massaging her to make her too horny, but I think that was later.

3) nothing more here. but doing or not doing it can still affect other stuff.

4) don't remember but you might be finished there. there's not much on olivia route.

5) eva was the doc, right? I don't think there was more, unless there was a bj? maybe? anyway the point of 'side-effect' is stop cumming so mom's gonna blow you after hj not working at nights.

something like that. the bb discussion thread will have thousands of pages repeating all these things.
about the second point what should I do ? stop all massages day and lotion night or just the night one and it the lotion one you mean stop it at all or stop and not go farther

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
about the second point what should I do ? stop all massages day and lotion night or just the night one and it the lotion one you mean stop it at all or stop and not go farther
I don't really remember. but I think it's one of those situations where there's an rng trigger and sometimes it triggers fast but with bad luck it can take a while.

did you already do all the getting caught in the living room stuff? there was something like mom had to give you give you a stern talk 4 times befeore the bedroom stuff unlocks? but it might not be your current stage, I can't remember. someone in the bb thread will know.