Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

ALSO THIS MOD WILL WORK WITH THE NEWEST VERSION UNLESS THIS PART IS EDITED.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

Hello everyone

Thank you for your fidelity ! I'm happy to give you this mod.
I know that many of you want to add functionnalities, but you need to understand my philosophy : I don't want you break your save by using my mod, that's why i won't include in my mod anything i suspect dangerous or changing too much your game.

I'm too prudent, i kn ow, but i'm sure you can remove my mod and continue playing without any bugs or mistakes.

Sometimes, my mod will implement borderline modification, like Eric switchs in v0.4. I'll warn about it.

If this version of the mod, i give a modified DLL with my mod. This dll if the "game side" code of the game. I'll tell you exatly what i did in this file. Be absolutly sure that everything is safe for your game.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

Features

Mod.txt changes
  • Topless mega switch
This switch, present in "max cheats" will toggle an internal flag used to toggle art from swimsuits to topless. If you enable it, then your mom, Lisa and Alice will be topless when in the pool. It's a safe switch, so don't hesitate to try ;)
  • Get rid of Eric
Yes, you read well. I found the master switch to get rid of him. This switch is triggered when you achieve either of the 2 quest to get him out of the game. You'll get your sister back, Eric will never come at home. Peace.
Carefull !!! NEVER switch it until first visit of him, as you may break the game (not sure, but you're advised!)​
  • Removed Gallery (useless until up to date)
  • Master influence reset in max menu (to avoid going in all menus)
  • Some typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version (0.9)
  • 20171006 Add new items in shop
    # - Steel Handcuffs
    # - High Heels
    # - Slutty School Uniform
    # - Black Stockings
NEW !! Image Decryptor *DOESN'T WORK WITH V.10+
If you want to decrypt images yourself, just get the imagedecryptor.zip. It's a replacment for the dll located in \0.9.0.006\BigBrother_Data\Managed .
This dll will decrypt all the image when you start a new game or load any save. All decrypted images will be in \0.9.0.006\Images with same name as the *.img file but with .jpg extension. It's decrypted.

Disclaimer
As i know, some people are modding this file too. It's great because everyone can add his touch. But please, if you mix my mod with yours, change the first line of the file to add your personnal data, as people will be able to know witch version they use.

If you alter my mod, PLEASE tell it in comment at start of the file (use # for comments)

Please : no messy and wild requests. Let me some time to organize myself as i eared you :)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updated OP to add installation informations :)

Reactions: dav121

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting, will be tracking as to know when updated, thanks ikaruga.
Knowing there is quite some room for tweak, curious as to what will be added + changed :)

Woisch

Jun 2, 2017
Bug report: if i give me trough the mod money and open afterwards the online shop my money will be reset to zero.

Reactions: Soolers

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
We were in a hurry to release as soon as possible, because friday and already back to home time for me :)
I'll release further version of my mod, but as you understand now, my mod is "cross version" compatible, and i want to keep that.
I'll need to remove some event trigger, as going to war with Eric is easier now
I'll be able to release the craken early by removing him from the game with the mod.

But i think i'll try to create the less possible interaction, only items / stats / relationship
Because i read code and opportunities and some of the Dia file, and i think next version will be D A R K :)

Reactions: sung18

gold

Sep 23, 2016
Why did you remove the ability to raise authority though, or is it just until you get the final version?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
you get punishment system, who raise authority :)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks for the mod ikaruga :) but with eric cheats option, when its green means he can do that and red he cant ?

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
First, thank you for the work, it's amazing!

Second, why are there no more "raise relationship" options?

And third...at some point, no matter how many times I add 10k, as soon as i go into the shop it reverts back to 0....only what i get from the cam site remains.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I always remove relationship mods each time there is a new version.
Because i need to check what events are relationship related and if raising it by mod does not make the game "forgot to trigger an event" wich means game break

Reactions: if95