skydra

May 4, 2017
IMG_Big_Brother-777x400.jpg

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release date: 2020-12-22
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.22.0.02
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Guides:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
Torrent - Compressed - Bugfix

Extras: English translation -Walkthrough
OLD Stuff:

SCR_Big_Brother_002.jpg xfmh8pj4cv676qb3izht7kljl.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg 0__6_.jpg 0__7_.jpg 0__15_.jpg 0__17_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Is this mod version translated into English?
Because earlier versions were only and exclusively in Russian...

Reactions: kaif15

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I didnt ask for the language of the game - because the original game is already translated - I only asked for the mod...

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I checked on the internet and all the time Smirniy is not going to translate his mod soo, this mod is in Russian!

Reactions: PHNX4169

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Probably no one is playing because of the fact that the mod is in Russian soo.. there is no save.

mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game version 0.13.0.007 from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.14. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play ...
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him...
Press "L" in the game to switch language

Updated: mod from the Smirniy Version 0.16.001
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.16.001
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

FEATURES
- Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)
- It's a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to achieve different goals.
- Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
- Interesting story full of family sex, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
- Support almost all resolutions from 1024x768 up to 4k+

Change-Log:

The updated content looks awesome. However, when I set the language to english in the config file, the menus and most game elements switch to english, but many dialog sequences flip to Russian. Also the cheat console for this version seems to be russian only.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Read the earlier posts before asking some questions... And you will find the answer to your question.

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
The updated content looks awesome. However, when I set the language to english in the config file, the menus and most game elements switch to english, but many dialog sequences flip to Russian. Also the cheat console for this version seems to be russian only.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.
You're right ... the game is mostly done in Russian mixed with English. There is no point in trying to choose English in the game. It's a lie that pressing L will change the game in English. YES will initially change into English, but you will see that the Russian language predominates in the game. The game is great, but the creator of this game (mod), if it is our friend, should translate the game into English so we can play this game. Have a nice day.

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
Excuse me I do not speak Russian, I just found the game on a page and downloaded and shared it

I use the translator online with the cell phone
Thank you for the effort to post this game. All the above concerns about the fact that the game is in Russian are addressed to the person who created the game (mod). You did a good job of sharing this game, but the creator of the game could fix this problem (with the translation of the game into English). We have nothing against the Russian language, but he must understand that we do not all know Russian. I hope he also reads these messages and will want to help us with this problem. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Dominus23

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
This seems like the same version poster earlier, the game can be played in english but as soon as you get to the added content then thats all in russian like the earlier post. Unless im missing something and you know how to translate the mod?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes