abd000

Sep 2, 2020
Ok. Looked at your last save. poss.guest=56. Max and Lisa punished Alice. Now she will be visiting Anton. Multiple events in walkthrough.

you did not increase poss.sed, but it is no longer relevant. Last game condition test is for poss.sed=65.
Actually After doing the changes of cheat correctly that you mentioned and after seeing your last reply they punished Alice for the first time. They haven't punished he before. Thnks for helping.

abd000

Sep 2, 2020
Ok. Looked at your last save. poss.guest=56. Max and Lisa punished Alice. Now she will be visiting Anton. Multiple events in walkthrough.

you did not increase poss.sed, but it is no longer relevant. Last game condition test is for poss.sed=65.
I am stuck at this point again.
how to trigger this:
Trio with Kira and Anna – PERIODICAL - focus on Kira or Anna
(Saturday 23.00) - the phrase "So just sit on it!"
Trio max with Anna and Alice in bathroom after TV PERIODIC (21
hours-Tuesday-Saturday) - the phrase "Uh... (to go with them)"

Plz help me again:oops:

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck at this point again.
how to trigger this:
Trio with Kira and Anna – PERIODICAL - focus on Kira or Anna
(Saturday 23.00) - the phrase "So just sit on it!"
Trio max with Anna and Alice in bathroom after TV PERIODIC (21
hours-Tuesday-Saturday) - the phrase "Uh... (to go with them)"

Plz help me again:oops:
PERIODIC means repeatable. Repeatable generally does not advance story.

Threesome with Ann and Alice happens, if Max and Ann watch TV in "I want something else" dialog and Alice shows up.

I don't remember what event with Ann and Kira does and your save would require advancing whole week. I would suspect that main problem with that event would be that you can't visit them at 22:00 as some events at that time slot take two hours.

Your save is at the start of 0.22 events as far as I can see. Fuck Lisa in the kitchen when Ann is at home in the regular way and select dialog which draws more attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: abd000

abd000

Sep 2, 2020
PERIODIC means repeatable. Repeatable generally does not advance story.

Threesome with Ann and Alice happens, if Max and Ann watch TV in "I want something else" dialog and Alice shows up.

I don't remember what event with Ann and Kira does and your save would require advancing whole week. I would suspect that main problem with that event would be that you can't visit them at 22:00 as some events at that time slot take two hours.

Your save is at the start of 0.22 events as far as I can see. Fuck Lisa in the kitchen when Ann is at home in the regular way and select dialog which draws more attention.
Thnks for your help. I complete the game now.

hungchan33

Aug 8, 2023
Why i cannot do any save, after saving for the game and the next day i play the will be disappear and i have to play from the start ?????????

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Why i cannot do any save, after saving for the game and the next day i play the will be disappear and i have to play from the start ?????????
The only possible cause is that you are starting game from archive instead of unpacking it and only then starting executable. And even it is highly unlikely.

Or you are playing it from torrent download directory. your torrent manager runs integrity checks on game data and removes all extra information that is not part of original torrent.

hungchan33

Aug 8, 2023
The only possible cause is that you are starting game from archive instead of unpacking it and only then starting executable. And even it is highly unlikely.

Or you are playing it from torrent download directory. your torrent manager runs integrity checks on game data and removes all extra information that is not part of original torrent.
thanks for your explanation, after unpacking it I can save the data

asi0118

Aug 16, 2020
I can't understand it because my native language is not English. Is fighting Eric the most logical choice? Or should I fake friendship with him?

falco256

May 27, 2019
I can't understand it because my native language is not English. Is fighting Eric the most logical choice? Or should I fake friendship with him?
it makes no difference because you have to get rid of him for the story to progress. The path where Eric would stay was abandoned. So you can always make nice with him to experience the story before getting rid of him. Or you can go for a faster pass and immediately be at odds with him.

Reactions: asi0118

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If you are playing without money cheats, befriending Eric and establishing stable income for player helps. Otherwise you risk getting hit with some events before you have enough money to react to them.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes