ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I just popped in to say the cheat menu doesn't work, but someone beat me to it. But a get job in the effort, please continue.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Dominus, dont be sad, see the pluses, you will be the first one who's gonna translate this mod into English, you will be famous :p Hehehe :)

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
hahaha thanks for the support, and it did stop working so I am going through it again just trying to figure out what happened

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Okay, so is the magnet to BB+Mod_v16.004 ready to be downloaded. There's no changelog for this version.

Afaik this is directly from Smirniy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be nice to know which mods are integrated here. Any ideas?
Also it mentions @Vikar73 which is a member here, even if not active since october.
All of them, as is well known, unlike the base game, were published exclusively in English, which limited the number of users among Russian-speaking players. In order to eliminate this injustice, I did this work, which contains only RUSSIAN, and consisting of the most diverse, currently released mods.
This made me lol. It's not like english is aknowledged as international language, why bothering learning it? It always amuse me how some cultural groups refuse to learn it (fact I've experienced in the majority of online games with with no localized servers).

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
That's why Dominus is trying to translate it into English to be playable.

Which mods? This is a mix of a few mods from what I can see after the pictures.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
That's why Dominus is trying to translate it into English to be playable.
Seen it, I was referring to the idea that content delivered in english is an injustice to russians, which sounds absurd to me.
Which mods? This is a mix of a few mods from what I can see after the pictures.
I know it's a mix, but I wanted to know a mix of what. For example I see it has Chancer mod built into it, and it prolly use other popular mods from here. It would be useful to have a list of which mods are included here.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I know it's a mix, but I wanted to know a mix of what. For example I see it has Chancer mod built into it, and it prolly use other popular mods from here. It would be useful to have a list of which mods are included here.
Several photos from Fan Art ,

Others from mods like: , , , ,

And some photos I have never seen in this forum.

Reactions: AnonGuy

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
Hey Quai keep letting me know if things don't work. I advise making a copy of the original mod. As well it may help out I guess haha. I am retranslating the cheat menu to see what happens. if anything I may have to restart completely and see what happens. But I think there was a section in the cheat menu that I messed up but Idk what it is exactly. I am currently using 3 mod texts to see what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong to make sure I am going in the right direction. So yeah retranslated the cheatmenu and it works but I am not sure if it will work after I translate the other mod data...this is some tiring stuff not gonna lie haha

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
Also I am going to sleep haha. Worked on the mod all day, night, and into today trying to get it to work...I need a bit of rest...and I ran out of coffee LOL

Reactions: QuaiTone

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
Also this mod introduces some scenes that were not part of the other mods so singling out that information is a challenge and using the other mods wouldnt make much sense with it since the new scenes would still be in Russian...but some are fun

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Hey Quai keep letting me know if things don't work. I advise making a copy of the original mod. As well it may help out I guess haha. I am retranslating the cheat menu to see what happens. if anything I may have to restart completely and see what happens. But I think there was a section in the cheat menu that I messed up but Idk what it is exactly. I am currently using 3 mod texts to see what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong to make sure I am going in the right direction. So yeah retranslated the cheatmenu and it works but I am not sure if it will work after I translate the other mod data...this is some tiring stuff not gonna lie haha
I also thought about the copy.. When I changed everything :p So for me it's too late :D

PS. At breakfast - there is a slap option, it doesnt work.

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
alright I am giving myself until Sunday to figure out how to get the Cheatmenu to open. Quai I did get the slap some ass option to work though just took a lot of time kk. please also note that I am working on this at home and at work (in my spare time) so bear with me please.

Reactions: QuaiTone
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes