HuthLo

Sep 11, 2018
anyone have full walkthrough?
I got stuck and dont know what to do next. This mod version is so fucking hard to trigger event

oversteered

Sep 10, 2017
Most of them is in English if you press L, but the cheat menu is still in Russian.
Nooooo
ps. Thanks god I have Google Translate app in my smartphone...

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Not quite... we have been lucky. The good news is that English is supported too, the bad is that you have to find the settings form the main menu all written in Russian.;)
Or you can just press 'L' ;)
........This is the "mod" for the game "Big brother" the game is being translated , while "mod" is in Russian...
Read messages from this thread before you want to write anything because it's was already discussed...

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I can't play Risa Jewel rote
I could not read Russian in the notebook Cheat, so I modified the text in the mod file a bit
Did I make a error?

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not an expert, and it's just anyway my one cent: I say 'no'. Especially if it works, as I suppose.

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
I have always wonder if there was a mod for eric , always wanted to see what the main character woud to fuck his mom I know eric wanted alice but it just ended there wanted to see more contend with eric and what would happen after it sad it was never made , maybe somebody can make a mod for that , maybe somebody can tell a modder to try to make that it would be cool , to see eric and the main character working together

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes