Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 662 51.1%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 63 4.9%

Votes: 183 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Have you told already what the new game is about?
Will the old characters be still there or is it completely new with a totally different story?
It will be a new game with new characters, but it plays in the same universe, so MAYBE some charakters of BB/untold stories will appear.
The story is about criminal gangs, revenge, a good MILF, a bad MILF, bitches and a young guy who wants to fuck them all :)

Reactions: LoganP

LHA75

Dec 12, 2018
Need help for intallation. I'm trying to install the mod, but in the installation

"Download all files from my folder:
" is no longer available for download.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Need help for intallation. I'm trying to install the mod, but in the installation

"Download all files from my folder:
" is no longer available for download.
Where did you see that link??

Use first post:
Download:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
How soon will the update? A little more and March is over!)):cry::p
True, i am sorry, but working on my game takes a lot of time and there are still some scenes to work out for 'untold stories v014'. I am afraid you will have to wait longer. Sorry dude

Reactions: fotosina

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Just downloaded it from google drive , unpacked but always jams when i try to start it up ? any one else got any troubles ? is the other one on mega the full game too just seperate files ? Thanks

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Just downloaded it from google drive , unpacked but always jams when i try to start it up ? any one else got any troubles ? is the other one on mega the full game too just seperate files ? Thanks
On Mega-Folder there are only the mod files

Reactions: zibi

vikad

May 11, 2018
There's a good chance there won't be an update. The author obviously does not aspire to it. Almost four months have passed since the last part was released, and the author still can't say anything concrete about the release date and even stopped posting previews.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
There's a good chance there won't be an update. The author obviously does not aspire to it. Almost four months have passed since the last part was released, and the author still can't say anything concrete about the release date and even stopped posting previews.
The update is not canceled ...
I am still working on my own game and i have to do some scenes for the update! I posted already preview from different scenes and dont want to post other images from the same scenes, that's all!

All i can say right now is i want to publish my own game and the update close together.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes