Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 194 15.0%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 662 51.3%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 174 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 62 4.8%

Votes: 182 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
can you give us spoiler your new game? just a little bit :giggle:
Sorry, but all scenes (but fetish) are shown already in the previous posts. There are only variations of these left (i guess).
I hope i will have some spare-time the next days to continue the script and make the last images.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Okay, i changed my mind about posting no more previews.

Here are some.
Please don't ask about the release date! I am still working in it.
Juicy photos and especially, 200+ bdsm pictures? :love:
There's been several guys supporting you to take your time, it's your project and you shouldn't feel stressed to make the transition go any less smooth than planned!
We're all very patiently rooting for you to make your best work, not your fastest! Good luck!

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Okay, i changed my mind about posting no more previews.

Here are some.
Please don't ask about the release date! I am still working in it.
Damn last time i played this game with mods it was Max that was starting to be dominant now it seems to be going the other way. And it still is one of the most popular games where the sleeping pill is used on a dude.

Elvandaltonn

Nov 17, 2018
İ have a problem, when i talking with mom "do you have any time" or when i go moms room at night "go in and fuck" choises are not working, i mean i click that choises and nothing happen just closing the conversation page.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Got any video about the installation? I still confused on how to install it. Inside my original BB game dictionary file got everything same with the BB untold stories dictionary file,only the BB untold stories has 'Image Tool' folder. Do I need to copy the file in BBUS and paste into BB original game folder?

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Got any video about the installation? I still confused on how to install it. Inside my original BB game dictionary file got everything same with the BB untold stories dictionary file,only the BB untold stories has 'Image Tool' folder. Do I need to copy the file in BBUS and paste into BB original game folder?
Just load the Google drive file with all needed files ready just after unpacking exe file run and have fun

vikad

May 11, 2018
Well, author, it's been six months now!) Where's the update And then it turns out to be a picture, annoyed everyone and "deflated" in the most interesting moment. Take it to the end - give people the end of the story. And you can do / update / bring your new game at least a year or more!)

devesh

May 1, 2019
how can i use these mod files. i copy all images into the main image file and mod file add into the data file. but when i open the game talk button not work and any conversasion not appear.
please help how i use these file

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Download Base Game v.0.13 + Crack from OP

Download all files from my folder:

Copy unpacked mod-files in your new BigBrother directory. Dont create a new subfolder. Mod files will replace original files

devesh

May 1, 2019
still not working
Download Base Game v.0.13 + Crack from OP

Download all files from my folder:

Copy unpacked mod-files in your new BigBrother directory. Dont create a new subfolder. Mod files will replace original files
still not working. this type of image will open

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes