• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 507366

This is a great mod. It combines all of the best mods for Big Brother into one. Just make sure you download all the assets from all the supported mods. I really like the new content this mod offers also. It is very well done. I hope this mod stays updated at least even if new development is slowed. I highly recommend this mod.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ginji

takes the work out of multiple mods and makes bb more like it should have been.in my humble opinion it is the best mod for bb in that it gives you the excellent seduction mod and the other mods for in one package.you have seduction menu and cheat menu so you can boost your stats for less of the pesky persuasion fail screens.well recommended
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216358

This is an awesome combination mod that includes all of the current mods available for Big Brother. He also adds quite a bit of his own content as well. With Chancer the player is able to repeat many of the unique scenarios in the game. The unique scenarios are usually highlighted in red or green text. Very well done and implemented!