• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

big brother

Oldone888

Nov 5, 2017
I want to make it were Ann and the rest of the girls kill Eric but cant find the right 3d assets can you help me please

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

If the assets necessary aren't posted, just ask here. IIRC when we were making Game Legends, FunFiction told me the only assets he wasn't aware of were Lisa's little boyfriend dude.

Oldone888

Nov 5, 2017
I'm tired of all this Eric crap with the big brother fan page I have pics on the fan page I'm trying to find something that will put an end to the Eric
crap

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm tired of all this Eric crap with the big brother fan page I have pics on the fan page I'm trying to find something that will put an end to the Eric
crap
Ok? You still need the assets to do it. I'm 100% certain FunFiction would be willing to help. He and I had plans to do a story where Eric gets his comeuppance when we were doing Game Legends, but Patreon shut it down, so that got shelved.

Oldone888

Nov 5, 2017
Fun Fiction and celtic1138 to me are the best when it comes to big brother the hell with patron just put what you want on hear make it for f95zone thing I can get a lot of stuff for daz3d trying to get the right stuff to take out Eric is the hard part

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Fun Fiction and celtic1138 to me are the best when it comes to big brother the hell with patron just put what you want on hear make it for f95zone thing I can get a lot of stuff for daz3d trying to get the right stuff to take out Eric is the hard part
It takes a lot of time and energy to do these things, and we had another project brewing anyway, which is why we didn't fight them too hard when they shut us down. And yes, Celtic is amazing, he's kinda my mentor.

Oldone888

Nov 5, 2017
It takes a lot of time and energy to do these things, and we had another project brewing anyway, which is why we didn't fight them too hard when they shut us down. And yes, Celtic is amazing, he's kinda my mentor.
Celtic is why I got into doing my own big brother in the first place I just hope I got kate's mom right cause there are no 3d assets for her

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't remember her well enough to say, but she does look familiar enough

Oldone888

Nov 5, 2017
Kate's mom was were you got rid of Eric max asked Kate and her mom helped you get rid of Eric
look at the pics of max on his laptop that's the only time you really see Kate's mom yah in the pics her face is longer then mine

Oldone888

Nov 5, 2017
let FunFiction know if they need something I will get it no matter what it is I will get it