Nov 23, 2020
Not NTR, but you are bothered for quite a bit in game about fact that one of or main girl Gina of course had to fall for a rich douchebag that is basically also her sugar daddy she sold herself out to for drama in game sake and make Gina slower as needed or at least for wrong reasons slower and give MC reason to meet more girls, even if Gina might not agree with that assessment. :p

One of those storylines, many who are not real fans of antagonist are not a fan of, but not NTR or at least intended as such by dev.
Can Gina be avoided?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
But I strongly disagree with what you said: incest is the WORST part of this game. It's stupid and its introduction so late into the game was totally unncessary.
It wasn't an early focal point which is different from most VNs with incest but the older sister is the second best looking female in the game and we must get her, so I'm ok with it.

Can Gina be avoided?
Nope, most of the story is kinetic in terms of you have to complete everything to proceed. That's the one thing about this game I could do without but overall it's not that big a deal.

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
Guys, some kind soul, could you please tell me in which directory the saves of the game downloaded here on the website for Android are stored, as I'm struggling here and I couldn't find it.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes