lonnt

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah buddy, let one good english buddy read through and he can fix that.

the "party" at the dance action = looks very .. very.. ve.. neutral.

But let me catch a fish, i would say good job doh nice Game!!

Reactions: ahuss

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
''v.0.099'' x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D this is literally Supermarket tier. Though it does seem to have a lot of content considering the size.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Not right now, but we planned to add this fetish in future releases... but I can't tell you if will be in v0.2 or v0.3... is a theme that we will introduce step by step, it's not the main fetish but there will be.
If you wanna go the incest path i recommend you just make a patch for those npc's and leave it far away from patreon version :)
After seeing the pics in OP i have to try this. Looks good. Downloading

Reactions: chaughton22

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Any android version?
Not at this time, but we'll try to make it avaible.

''v.0.099'' x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D this is literally Supermarket tier. Though it does seem to have a lot of content considering the size.
Well, the reason why it's 0.099 and not 0.1 is cause we need to correct english translation and, although we've tried it a lot, it has to be tested by others to be sure that there is no important error.

BTW, it has 749 renders.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey how can i get key to sneak in rooms?
This is not possible at the moment (keep in mind that it's a first version), in the next version there will be more options to navigate in gina's apartment, including the morning visit :evilsmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm sorry I don't understand you :oops:
I think he means to ask that if you at least get to bang the girls already in this release, rather than getting only BJs and that sort of stuff and have to wait for anal and vaginal until later releases :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think he means to ask that if you at least get to bang the girls already in this release, rather than getting only BJs and that sort of stuff and have to wait for anal and vaginal until later releases :p
Hahaha, ok, thanks for the explanation...

Well... this is just the beginning, and Tony is a little shy, in this first version will not put he's tool in hot places, hehe... in the next version he will surely have more luck, but I hope that you enjoy current scenes... Jessy is a very good hostess :evilsmile:x'D

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hahaha, ok, thanks for the explanation...

Well... this is just the beginning, and Tony is a little shy, in this first version will not put he's tool in hot places, hehe... in the next version he will surely have more luck, but I hope that you enjoy current scenes... Jessy is a very good hostess :evilsmile:x'D
That for sure but can i edit and put other face in game for me personal from photo???

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Hello All,

Here is a smaller Version ... I Used from ... Thanks for the great little utility

Original Size 1.63GB ... Crunched Size 180.6MB

Mega ...

greathornytoads

Jun 15, 2018
I love the subtle "animations" you've included. Makes things more visually appealing! and the models you've used look fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for the game!

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Nice models and fun so far.

My only complaint is how choppy the animations, like Jessy dancing, are and how you can't click through them.

Some lasted upwards of 10 seconds. Felt like I was watching a slideshow of different model renders.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes