bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
How to get the final surprise scene? I did banana, dildo and cock scenes a lot of times but i cant get that scene

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the fourth message ?
You receive the messages when you enter your room (this is something that we'll surely change in the following versions, we'll make them visible when you are on the map, it will be easier and more intuitive).
You get a message from Jessy after finding her sunbathing, and from Cassie's photo shoots every 10 days (so come into your room every 10 days and you'll get her messages).

OMG that last scene i came buckets thanks
will support you when i have the money i am on sick pay right now and that is not much but keep up the good work
Thanks! :D

Yeah!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please Dev make compressed version for apk too
We tried to make a specific version for android in previous versions, with images and videos of lower resolution ... we had to have two separate projects, too much work at the moment, ... also, there are already people who create compressed versions, you can use those ;)

ok, i have done all the requiremts for the jessy scene, how do i trigger it?
If you meet all the requirements, watch the romantic movie and choose the box+dildo, and the end of the sequence will be different... have fun! :devilish:

I have already made a compressed apk, which you can download here.
It's still a 595MB large .apk, but I didn't really want to completely destroy the image quality.
Thank you! I'm sure many will appreciate it.

I cannot seem to click Olivia. it shows her in the apartment with her avatar pic but i cannot click anywhere to get to her?
Give me more information please... what happens if you visit the apartment? Does Charlene open the door? Do you get error? You see Olivia but you can't do anything?
(if you can put a capture, everything helps)

Is the Android version with the incest patch, if not is it possible to get a patched version?
I don't know which version was uploaded here, but yes, there is an Android version with the built-in patch.

Hi devs. its on spanish(see pics text up). but i am on english game.
i dont know what that says...lol.

EDIT It keeping show "jumping"(see pics) i cant remove that. CTRL dont help. Ans that savegame on OP is bad. -4000 energy. best way is start new one game.
Hmmm... maybe it's some part of programming that doesn't generate lines of translation and we missed it, I'll check it out, thank you!

If there is any other untranslated part, please let me know so I can correct it, thank you.

As for the "Jumping" message, has it been using the save file from the main page? I thought I had already removed it... if it keeps coming out I will remove it and upload it again.

Pretty sure that's telling you there is a new quest to get the mobile phone. There is a few non translated areas other than the green text there. I've noticed it when in the messages section of the phone. The statements just before you read the messages
If the translation problem is with the green notifications, I think that the programming did not generate translation lines for this part, I will correct it and upload the new version, but maybe wait one or two more days to see if more errors appear and correct them all.

have an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there's a "[" that shouldn't be there, I'll correct it, thank you for warning.
(This should not stop you from playing if you click on "Ignore")

By the way, we have a very meticulous translator (which we are very grateful for) and he wanted to correct some dialogue once the new version was published, so there are small differences of dialogue between the version published on day 5 and the one published on day 15, and maybe because of that there is some error that we missed, because the version of day 5 was tested by 3 betatesters before being published.

I buy the smartphone and the game is blocked, I can not find a way out, apparently missing the "X" to exit
In this version the inventory is closed with the same button that is opened.

If this is not exactly the problem you have, please give me more information.

So i have a huge problem after unlocking the photostudio mgomez0077. I used your save and one of my old saves with the same result. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hummm... that's strange, I'll check, but maybe until the night I can't do it.

I would like to sit down with every developer on here and explain one simple thing that is so obvious to me, but seems so alien to them... every render of a man you work on is one more render of a woman you could have been working on. I do not understand why these developers spend so much time and effort on rendering male images. I mean, there's no gay tag on this or on most games.. the games are clearly made for strait males.. so where is the positive in focusing so much on pictures of men? I just do not get it.
I suppose you mean the images of Tony in the photo shoots... well, Cassie is also out there, in good dresses and poses, hehe

We have to show a story, not only are images of pretty girls, but don't worry, soon Cassie will be in front of the camera :devilish:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just for the hell of it I chose to start from the beginning, not sure if it was recommended too, since for some reason I didn't have college unlocked, so I was missing out on content.
I have no interest in Gina, despite how damn good she looks, she's fishing for compliments and such when her douchebag boyfriend gives none. I just really hate how she treats MC like an emergency dick in a glass, just in case shit goes south with Scott, then she has MC for comfort, but in the mean time she's only toying with him, I really despise chicks that do that.
And of course MC is such a dweeb, he really shouldn't give two flying fuck's about her after that scene after party, he should put her in a mere friend status and forget all about her in other ways. It's pretty annoying that despite Gina banging Scott and all, MC just still keeps saying all those sweet things to her, no no no, he really should just forget her, there's plenty of other fish in the sea :p
Apart from forced conversations with Gina, I pay no mind to her, I refuse to be some backup dick :p

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks! :devilish::love::LOL:

No.

You shouldn't have got the message if you didn't have the mobile, I'll have to check this in the game code.

To see the messages you have to select the mobile in the inventory and go to your room.

If you can't buy the mobile you have 3 options:
- If the amount isn't much, help the waitress at midnight, she'll give you $5 each time.
- Send me the file saved by PM and I will return it to you with the money.
- If you have access to the console (only in the compressed version), write: tonymoney = 150

It's not really necessary, it's an easy game, and it's not recommended to modify the girls' stats, but if you need to get more tenant points or money, write this in the console:

tonyinquilino = 500
tonymoney = 500

What kind of problem do you have with Android? Do you also have it with the official version?
Thank you.

For tricks, read above.

For the save file, here's one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-41#post-1773526

The guide is in English and in Spanish in patreon.

Here you have the link for the English version:
my bad for not testing the game before posting anything and ya jessy is a fking waifu!!! i dont rly care about the other girls they can find some other guy xD
hope u can make diffrent endings where u can end up with 1 girl or the girls can get some jealous it will make the game rlly good at least to me ;c

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hmmm... maybe it's some part of programming that doesn't generate lines of translation and we missed it, I'll check it out, thank you!

If there is any other untranslated part, please let me know so I can correct it, thank you.

As for the "Jumping" message, has it been using the save file from the main page? I thought I had already removed it... if it keeps coming out I will remove it and upload it again.
in the green popup with quest and mobil call..all in spanish. whats it that try says ? haha.

When i start new game and don't touch "jumping" setting. its not "jumping" in game but when i click ctrl or open unseen so "jumping" in game wouldn't remove. that stay on all time. a little annoying because cant see date like monday etc.

awesome game anyway! i like Charlene! so shy then she start become a bit naughty girl..ohhhh god :p

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hello all,
maybe I am a bit silly, but how to trigger the new scene with Katie?
Trained with her a lot already.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just for the hell of it I chose to start from the beginning, not sure if it was recommended too, since for some reason I didn't have college unlocked, so I was missing out on content.
I have no interest in Gina, despite how damn good she looks, she's fishing for compliments and such when her douchebag boyfriend gives none. I just really hate how she treats MC like an emergency dick in a glass, just in case shit goes south with Scott, then she has MC for comfort, but in the mean time she's only toying with him, I really despise chicks that do that.
And of course MC is such a dweeb, he really shouldn't give two flying fuck's about her after that scene after party, he should put her in a mere friend status and forget all about her in other ways. It's pretty annoying that despite Gina banging Scott and all, MC just still keeps saying all those sweet things to her, no no no, he really should just forget her, there's plenty of other fish in the sea :p
Apart from forced conversations with Gina, I pay no mind to her, I refuse to be some backup dick :p
No doubt the Gina-Tony relationship will fly a lot.

I understand you don't like how Scott behaves, of course hahaha.

Olivia's behavior is also reprehensible.

We hope that soon we can advance in the main plot and clarify some points (precisely the next update will be a key point in the evolution of the game) :D

my bad for not testing the game before posting anything and ya jessy is a fking waifu!!! i dont rly care about the other girls they can find some other guy xD
hope u can make diffrent endings where u can end up with 1 girl or the girls can get some jealous it will make the game rlly good at least to me ;c
Since this is a freeroam game, the endings of each version are temporary, so that the player knows that there's no more new content and is not repeating meaningless things :p

in the green popup with quest and mobil call..all in spanish. whats it that try says ? haha.

When i start new game and don't touch "jumping" setting. its not "jumping" in game but when i click ctrl or open unseen so "jumping" in game wouldn't remove. that stay on all time. a little annoying because cant see date like monday etc.

awesome game anyway! i like Charlene! so shy then she start become a bit naughty girl..ohhhh god :p
To make the "Jumping" message disappear, if you can open the console, type: hide screen skip_indicator
;)

Hello all,
maybe I am a bit silly, but how to trigger the new scene with Katie?
Trained with her a lot already.
You must have 29 or more affinity points and 19 or more sexuality points with her.
If this parameter is met, and Katia wears the "retro" sports dress, the new scene will be triggered.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
does the incest patch work ? if yes then what are the relationship.
i have put 208494_patch.rpy file in game folder but no changes.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
does the incest patch work ? if yes then what are the relationship.
i have put 208494_patch.rpy file in game folder but no changes.
You have to rename the file to "patch.rpy" and then copy to "game" folder.
This change dialog, but not relationship, Tony have his own family :devilish:

Reactions: modem123

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
No doubt the Gina-Tony relationship will fly a lot.

I understand you don't like how Scott behaves, of course hahaha.

Olivia's behavior is also reprehensible.

We hope that soon we can advance in the main plot and clarify some points (precisely the next update will be a key point in the evolution of the game) :D

Since this is a freeroam game, the endings of each version are temporary, so that the player knows that there's no more new content and is not repeating meaningless things :p

To make the "Jumping" message disappear, if you can open the console, type: hide screen skip_indicator
;)

You must have 29 or more affinity points and 19 or more sexuality points with her.
If this parameter is met, and Katia wears the "retro" sports dress, the new scene will be triggered.
Thanks

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You receive the messages when you enter your room (this is something that we'll surely change in the following versions, we'll make them visible when you are on the map, it will be easier and more intuitive).
You get a message from Jessy after finding her sunbathing, and from Cassie's photo shoots every 10 days (so come into your room every 10 days and you'll get her messages).

Thanks! :D

Yeah!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We tried to make a specific version for android in previous versions, with images and videos of lower resolution ... we had to have two separate projects, too much work at the moment, ... also, there are already people who create compressed versions, you can use those ;)

If you meet all the requirements, watch the romantic movie and choose the box+dildo, and the end of the sequence will be different... have fun! :devilish:

Thank you! I'm sure many will appreciate it.

Give me more information please... what happens if you visit the apartment? Does Charlene open the door? Do you get error? You see Olivia but you can't do anything?
(if you can put a capture, everything helps)

I don't know which version was uploaded here, but yes, there is an Android version with the built-in patch.

If the translation problem is with the green notifications, I think that the programming did not generate translation lines for this part, I will correct it and upload the new version, but maybe wait one or two more days to see if more errors appear and correct them all.

Yes, there's a "[" that shouldn't be there, I'll correct it, thank you for warning.
(This should not stop you from playing if you click on "Ignore")

By the way, we have a very meticulous translator (which we are very grateful for) and he wanted to correct some dialogue once the new version was published, so there are small differences of dialogue between the version published on day 5 and the one published on day 15, and maybe because of that there is some error that we missed, because the version of day 5 was tested by 3 betatesters before being published.

In this version the inventory is closed with the same button that is opened.

If this is not exactly the problem you have, please give me more information.

Hummm... that's strange, I'll check, but maybe until the night I can't do it.

I suppose you mean the images of Tony in the photo shoots... well, Cassie is also out there, in good dresses and poses, hehe

We have to show a story, not only are images of pretty girls, but don't worry, soon Cassie will be in front of the camera :devilish:
No stress, i can wait. ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Great scene with Ms. Cooper. Way better than the first training session.:p Okay he still came in the end and was not kept chaste, but well let's see how much further that training will go in the future. ;) Also would be cool to have this type of relationship extend to some of the other female chars. Maybe one could find out about his training sessions?

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
It would be just great if at these moments there would be an opportunity to choose, with the possibility to refuse it.

Group Sex
Voyeurism
Anal
Double penetration
Blindfolds
Tickling
Pet play
Exhibitionism
Spanking
Face fucking
Strap-on (F/F only)
Role play
Medical play
Orgasm denial
Hypnotism (Not decided yet)
Bondage / Latex (soft)
Fisting (Not decided yet)

And then you have the "NO" button, but there's nothing to sense from it, you still watch. Not everyone is so perverted..

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've got a problem. When I try to enter olivia apartament at afternoon (these two yellow avatars on the map) it doesn't let me in. I mean it's not clickable
I had that problem....I'm guessing its from using an old save thats not compatible with v2 or v2.1. Use the save on the OP or start a new game.:cool:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes