Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here's the line of dialog I'm referring to.

View attachment 286000

EDIT: Another.
View attachment 286003

There's another "internal dialog" line after this too but then she refers to him as big brother when spoken.
Thanks!

It's already fixed for when we publish the next version.

what to do with cigarette and gum? and is there any walkthrough?
The cigarettes and gum are just to get a better look at the saleswoman, for now.
You have a guide on the main page that works until 0.2, for the new content of 0.2.1 doesn't need a guide, just look at the changelog (and on the previous page you have some links with tips)

hi guys ,dont know how and where i can enter the money cheat ,Pls Help THx
There's not so much to buy in the store for you to need cheats. To get money you can help the coffee shop waitress at midnight, or accept the money Cassie offers you for photo shoots.

Im a nobody but I had same feelings for game great renders but is lacking on story every turn around MC has his cock up someone arse kinda unrealistic don't you think theirs no build up what so ever everyone wants the MC if this was a D grade V/N game I would not say a word but the time, effort and talent poured into making these animations are 8 out of /10 a 9 would be pure fluid movement sex scenes and a 10 would be fully animated to much good talent is going to waste on a linear game. This is basically a Sex Fest thats so 2015 Story is a 3 their's none just click new scene for more fap fap fap Dev hope I have not offended in short if your looking for any story this aint for you if you wanna fap every few mins this is for you, I became so frustrated that every dang scene led to something sexual I began smash mouse button just to quickly get it out of my face MC is as smart as an acorn but he made it to a University not a Community College I get he's a hick but lord some bimbo slut is capable of making you turn on your child hood friend come on and so he's from the country how on earth he acts like he has never seem a pair of tits I've lived in country ass areas Kentucky and Georgia point is no matter where your from theirs never a shortage of women nor their different characteristics you'll always find the cutie, intelligent, pretty, quite, shy, nerdy, romantic, slutty etc kinda girls no matter where your from how did this guy get thru life like this pathetic my personal opinion this is just as bad as Decent a stupid MC with no thought process
Thank you for your opinion :)

No doubt Tony often gets his cock out... but with Jessy in the apartment, is this evitable? :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now seriously, you're right, we made a good presentation of the character and his situation (I think) and now we need to develop more the main plot, is what we're working on for the next update ... we have surprises and twists planned, but unfortunately we can't go faster in releasing updates, and after the presentation we thought that Tony should have some action, after all this is a game for adults, but certainly there is more.
We hope that gradually you will be captivated by the story, as you have been captivated by the images and hot animations ;)

As for Tony's character, we may present him as too inexperienced sexually, but this will show more of his progress in this aspect... with the help of Jessy and Ms. Cooper he'll soon become a great fucker :devilish:

Need help. The UI (back button, menu button, etc) disappeared and I can't get it back. On Android.
Another player had the same problem, it seems that there may be some problem in the Android version.
He has commented that with the compressed version has not had this problem, if you want to try.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-56#post-1818683

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
A fun story so far with no incest.
I don't know where they got that from.
That patch is there for some other reason.
There is a lot to do Monday through Sunday deal game.
Even with a walkthrough is not easy to tell how the day is going to end.
The artwork is nice. The landscape is perfectly drawn.
The girls look great specially with close ups.
He has to make money in order to help out with the rent.
At first the modeling helps out but only once a week
He has to get a phone then a cam to get started .
Then that's where more money opportunities will come in.
I like the game very engaging and worthy of another version.
I will put in my top 10.
I hope the new version is coming soon.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Could someone please help me because i dont know why i cant click on anything at the map!!! After i given them the breakfast bags its always bugged at the map and i cant interact anymore.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
A fun story so far with no incest.
I don't know where they got that from.
That patch is there for some other reason.
There is a lot to do Monday through Sunday deal game.
Even with a walkthrough is not easy to tell how the day is going to end.
The artwork is nice. The landscape is perfectly drawn.
The girls look great specially with close ups.
He has to make money in order to help out with the rent.
At first the modeling helps out but only once a week
He has to get a phone then a cam to get started .
Then that's where more money opportunities will come in.
I like the game very engaging and worthy of another version.
I will put in my top 10.
I hope the new version is coming soon.
Thanks!

What the patch does is to translate some texts referring to the family, although for the moment only the younger sister appears, later on the mother and the older sister will be presented :p:devilish:

Could someone please help me because i dont know why i cant click on anything at the map!!! After i given them the breakfast bags its always bugged at the map and i cant interact anymore.
Are you playing the android version? because it looks like it may have some bugs that cause this; if so, try the compressed version.

Are you playing the PC, linux or MAC version? Then maybe you have used a very old save file, version 0.1, and these are no longer valid... you can download the save file from the main page to continue with the new content of v0.2.1; or if you need a save file to continue from v0.2 let me know, I think I have some stored.

If your problem is not one of the above cases you can send me your save file via PM and I will check it.

Reactions: Hakkira

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Sounds like a case of "Did you try turn it on and off again?"
Should be simple enough just try getting a fresh copy.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks!

What the patch does is to translate some texts referring to the family, although for the moment only the younger sister appears, later on the mother and the older sister will be presented :p:devilish:

Are you playing the android version? because it looks like it may have some bugs that cause this; if so, try the compressed version.

Are you playing the PC, linux or MAC version? Then maybe you have used a very old save file, version 0.1, and these are no longer valid... you can download the save file from the main page to continue with the new content of v0.2.1; or if you need a save file to continue from v0.2 let me know, I think I have some stored.

If your problem is not one of the above cases you can send me your save file via PM and I will check it.
When Someone Writes Mother or even Mom in this Whole Goddamn f95 Forum...Like Spidey I Feel a tingly feeling..thats tell me to find that literal sentence and see whats that all about..Goddamn I am a Mommy Freak!!! I Need Rehab!!:LOL::LOL:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I think there is a big glitch in the game.
Don't spend your money on anything.
Accept the money Cassie gives you for modelling.
Buy the phone cause without it you won't get calls from Cassie.
You won't get paid every week and you won't be able to buy the camera to make more money etc. etc.
Otherwise the game just gets repetitiveuntill the next version
I made that big mistake. What a bummer.
I didn't even know he goes to class.
How do you open that path?
The walkthrough is more annoying then helpful.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think there is a big glitch in the game.
Don't spend your money on anything.
Accept the money Cassie gives you for modelling.
Buy the phone cause without it you won't get calls from Cassie.
You won't get paid every week and you won't be able to buy the camera to make more money etc. etc.
I made that big mistake. What a bummer.
I didn't even know he goes to class.
How do you open that path?
The walkthrough is more annoying then helpful.
We took note of all this to solve it and make it easier and more intuitive in the next version.

For the money, you can also get it by helping the coffee shop waitress if you visit her at midnight, but she doesn't give you much (5$).

Haven't been to class yet? Ufff... when you meet Ms Cooper :devilish:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
My advice to you people is go back to the save before you started spending the $50.
Wait until Casie pays you the $100 buy the cam that costs $150.
That way you won't have to start from the beginning.
And about that job paying $5 working at the store.
How does that path even start?
I've been going there every midnight and nothing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
My advice to you people is go back to the save before you started spending the $50.
Wait until Casie pays you the $100 buy the cam that costs $150.
That way you won't have to start from the beginning.
And about that job paying $5 working at the store.
How does that path even start?
I've been going there every midnight and nothing.
Not in the store, in the coffee shop. From the second week you can help the waitress.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes