Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

We just published a poll to choose new characters from the game...
Rebel girls that Tony will meet in university (and out of there).

These are the candidates:

_FACES_LR.jpg

If anyone is interested in being able to vote for their favorite, this is the post:

Note1: Patreon tier Fan, Addict or Pervert required.
Note2: In the patreon post there is a link to download this image and a full body image in 4K

The 3 most voted will be the winners... I already have my favorites, and you? :p

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Why not just put them all.
It will make the game more interesting.
If you are so into playing favorites then why not include them all in the game.
Let the player decide which 3 of his favorite to include in the game.
I would rather have them all play to be honest.
The more the merrier. I mean the bigger the harem the better the game play.

Reactions: Dependable_223

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As someone who's favorite type of girl is the rebel/punk/rock girls.....I approve of this. One would be great, but 3!?!? :love::love::love:

Anyways, they all look good and unique. Top 3 for me are probably L, K and C. I think

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hi people,

View attachment 291690

If anyone is interested in being able to vote for their favorite, this is the post:

Note2: In the patreon post there is a link to download this image and a full body image in 4K

The 3 most voted will be the winners... I already have my favorites, and you? :p
my choices would be "A" and "L"

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
After I got the text about the photo shoot, this image won't go away. It covers all my future actions. I searched and looked like someone else got this bug but it wasn't resolved. I even used the save from the front page and all I modified was the afinities. Any help?

magus448

May 22, 2018
After I got the text about the photo shoot, this image won't go away. It covers all my future actions. I searched and looked like someone else got this bug but it wasn't resolved. I even used the save from the front page and all I modified was the afinities. Any help?

View attachment 291899
Rollback or load an earlier save. Clicking the check mark should make it go away.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi people,

View attachment 291690

A to L so all of the above. But if i only can chose 3 D, J and K

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

View attachment 291899
The problem is due to clicking on the image to continue instead of on the green button... of course it's not your fault, that shouldn't be allowed by the game, it's a programming bug that has already been fixed and this won't happen in the next version.

If you have an early save file, load it; or if you prefer send me your save file with this problem via PM, I will fix it for you and return ASAP.

or Replace them with Mommy....and i am already on my way to Heaven!
Mmmmmm..... Mommy!!! :love::love::love::devilish:;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Dear Sir, I will take Some Wine with E and some Honey with G and some Chili with L...That would be all..and Ty!
You certainly have good taste ;):devilish::LOL:

The E personally drives me crazy... but maybe it's because of the jeans, I love jeans! :love::p
And... look at that face! I could have an instant orgasm with that glance :devilish::giggle:

Reactions: Canto Forte

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019

View attachment 291899
Yeah like I always say get a fresh copy.
Anything simple sounds like a case of....Did you try turning it off and on again?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes