TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Gave this game a try and I really want to like it but the mad grind for such little content. Why do devs do this style of game and then call is a VN? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to categorize it as sandbox/free roam style?

I can see the dev has talent but just not my style. Moving on.

Good luck!

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if me or the weather here but Mega is link is down or really thinking hard... nope i think its the Megasync

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Gave this game a try and I really want to like it but the mad grind for such little content. Why do devs do this style of game and then call is a VN? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to categorize it as sandbox/free roam style?

I can see the dev has talent but just not my style. Moving on.

Good luck!
Hi TheKryptonian,

Thanks for try the game.

I'm curious to know if you've used the guide... because you say there is a lot of grind, and no doubt some scenes are very repetitive, is a game in creation and this will be improved, but with the guide always have to have something new to do.

In the last version we have published (v0.2.1) we have already improved some scenes so that you have continuity and are not repetitive; and to avoid the others, we have integrated a couple of buttons to be able to advance the hour or the day, and also a button to be able to skip the scenes of the morning. I hope this will help it not be so repetitive and players can go more directly where they want to go :D

I also think that maybe you haven't used the guide because you say that there is little content, and this makes me think that maybe you haven't been able to progress properly in the game or you've missed a scene... the version you've tried has more than 1500 images and 20 animations, and the latest version published has about 2140 images and 51 animations, I don't think it's little content for a "third" publication :p

As for the game style, it's a mix... it starts as a visual novel until the protagonist can start moving freely around the city, but in some key points of the game it will be like a visual novel again... and I also think, although it's a game with map and freedom of movement, there are some pretty long scenes, more like VN than sandbox-style games.
When the new version is published here I will check if there is any tag for sandbox style games and add it (because in any case I would have to have both)

I hope you can give it a new opportunity when the new version is published, but if you don't like it no problem, we can't make a game that everyone likes, but we always read all the comments and try to improve as much as possible :)

Not sure if me or the weather here but Mega is link is down or really thinking hard... nope i think its the Megasync
The mega link for the forum version (v0.2b) works perfectly.

Reactions: supermanz95

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hi TheKryptonian,

Thanks for try the game.

I'm curious to know if you've used the guide... because you say there is a lot of grind, and no doubt some scenes are very repetitive, is a game in creation and this will be improved, but with the guide always have to have something new to do.

In the last version we have published (v0.2.1) we have already improved some scenes so that you have continuity and are not repetitive; and to avoid the others, we have integrated a couple of buttons to be able to advance the hour or the day, and also a button to be able to skip the scenes of the morning. I hope this will help it not be so repetitive and players can go more directly where they want to go :D

I also think that maybe you haven't used the guide because you say that there is little content, and this makes me think that maybe you haven't been able to progress properly in the game or you've missed a scene... the version you've tried has more than 1500 images and 20 animations, and the latest version published has about 2140 images and 51 animations, I don't think it's little content for a "third" publication :p

As for the game style, it's a mix... it starts as a visual novel until the protagonist can start moving freely around the city, but in some key points of the game it will be like a visual novel again... and I also think, although it's a game with map and freedom of movement, there are some pretty long scenes, more like VN than sandbox-style games.
When the new version is published here I will check if there is any tag for sandbox style games and add it (because in any case I would have to have both)

I hope you can give it a new opportunity when the new version is published, but if you don't like it no problem, we can't make a game that everyone likes, but we always read all the comments and try to improve as much as possible :)

The mega link for the forum version (v0.2b) works perfectly.
I was using the walkthrough for the beginning portion of the game and really liked the story, characters, and the sexy scenes but then...

...once I got to the free roam portion and looked through WT and saw all the grind that was needed and the stuff it unlocks and just kinda said F@#$ it. So "little content" is just my interpretation from the current WT.

Its partially my fault as I just saw some of the previews and thought ooooh this looks cool! Without looking at reviews or the thread first. As I usually dont even bother with grindy games. I play to sit back and be told a story and not GTA missions.

But if you ever cut back on the grindynessof this game or release a game in the future thats a true VN I would damn sure try it out. ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, really stupid question here... how to close inventory window lol I click on inventory again and it wont close. Look for exit nothing.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
NVM, found it lol small x top right corner... i guess i should have looked harder. Was coming it to delete my prior post but thanks tho! (y)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In the last update (v0.2.1), the inventory is opened and closed with the same button :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me how to get this event?
You need to have at least 16 sex skill points (you can get them on the two visits to Ms. Cooper and after this by visiting Jessy in the bathroom).
If you have these points, the other requirement is that you have passed the 61st day... you can't know this in the game, but it's calculated so that you have time to see the other scenes of Alexia, Katia and Cassie. Once this day is over, a Sunday morning Jess will surprise you :devilish::love:

Reactions: fasd95

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Can't wait to see my sexy Jessy again but $20 is too rich for me, hopefully a nice sugar daddy will make an appearance soon.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Can't wait to see my sexy Jessy again but $20 is too rich for me, hopefully a nice sugar daddy will make an appearance soon.
I think you won't have to wait too long... the last time it was published here when the version for patreons of $5 or more was released, and there are 6 days left for this.

Oh, Jessy... I think you're going to enjoy this version a lot... especially the last scene :eek::love::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
"What stats are required to get the desk/cam wuth Jessy below my thingie lol "" Cause its a total Grind fest... pill/rose done teacher done 2/2 hot tube many times on time and not to get roomate acting funny. :) When does this Becky come around. The walk thru i think needs a newer walker thru :sneaky: unless im missing something.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
"What stats are required to get the desk/cam wuth Jessy below my thingie lol "" Cause its a total Grind fest... pill/rose done teacher done 2/2 hot tube many times on time and not to get roomate acting funny. :) When does this Becky come around. The walk thru i think needs a newer walker thru :sneaky: unless im missing something.
You need Tony to have at least 16 sex skill points.
You get them with the two visits to Ms. Cooper (5+5) and visiting Jessy in the bathroom (2 each time).

After this, one Sunday morning Jess will surprise you :devilish:

(NOTE: It's also necessary that it's past the 61st day... this can't be seen in the game, but it's meant for you to have time to do all the scenes with Katia, Alexia or Cassie)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes