Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
still didnt play this release :D , i wanted to ask is there a system that help u to not miss any event or scenes by mistake :unsure: ?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
still didnt play this release :D , i wanted to ask is there a system that help u to not miss any event or scenes by mistake :unsure: ?
In this version we've incorporated a help system that makes it easier to know what to do at all times, but for reasons of complexity hasn't yet been incorporated for Gina and Jessy.

Are you going to start from the beginning or with a v0.2.1 save file? Because if you use a save file you only have to use the latest guide for the new content of v0.2.2b.

For the "big scenes" with Jessy and Gina (especially with Gina), here are the requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

Reactions: Alteni

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just finished this awesome game, wow, just wow, fantastic renders and animations, next level stuff dev :cool:, in some animations my face was like this o_O great fucking job man (y)

I felt so sad when the MC said Jessy that she wasn't the first one, she is sooo fucking cute :love:
the final scene with Gina was also OMG, very well done :) :love:

can't wait for the next update :)

edit:
btw this pic, OMG :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

ss.JPG

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i just finished this awesome game, wow, just wow, fantastic renders and animations, next level stuff dev :cool:, in some animations my face was like this o_O great fucking job man (y)

I felt so sad when the MC said Jessy that she wasn't the first one, she is sooo fucking cute :love:
the final scene with Gina was also OMG, very well done :) :love:

can't wait for the next update :)

edit:
btw this pic, OMG :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 359273
Thank you! :D

I'm glad you liked it.

We certainly invested a lot of time in creating a good scene with Gina, she deserves it, hehe :love:
And with the crazy Jessy we had a great time setting up the scenes, because her extrovert personality goes a long way, hahahahaha, anything can happen :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, I didn't notice... there's a translation problem in that image, it should say: "I'm no longer a child" :p
I'll change it right now, thank you!

Reactions: SpikeZg

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018
nice what about the guys in this game, some of us dont like sharing the main heroines, so will that be optional¿? is kind of relatable to that "double penetration" maybe too....
excuse me sir , can u teach how to do that thing in your messages the love and submission fan thing ?
i would love to do that xD

Darkhomb

Jun 10, 2017
Stopped after the forced teacher piece. Not my thing. In the text she said you had a choice to leave but you don't get one until later. Then when there is a button to stop it turns to blackmail. Should be an actual optional choice.

Reactions: Valeck
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes