Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Unfortunately we haven't had time to include this scene, but believe me, I have it in my head and it will be incorporated ;):devilish:

It's not really necessary to use tricks in this game, if any part is too complicated tell us and we'll review it.
Also, if you use tricks, we recommend you to do it only in things like tenant points or money (or maybe Tony's speed points to beat Katia more quickly), but better not do this in the girls' sexuality or affection points, since you could miss some intermediate scenes :p
thats what i was going to use it for money and tenant points

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, well, well... After a few days of testing and small corrections, including some last-minute additions, revision of the translation, addition of sounds, etc, etc, etc, etc...

... everything is ready for tomorrow's release of the new update...

...are you? :devilish:
tv movie2_rom_jfuck_56.png

Approximate time of publication, 22:00 CET
I'm so nervous :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

(I want to send a special thank you to the translator who has been working hard these last days, and also to the betatesters for their great work that has helped to detect some small bugs).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Query: to see the new content of the game you have to start the game from the beginning right?
It is not necessary, you can continue from some save file of version 0.2 (instead, if you have a save file of the initial version, 0.1, is better to start again because many changes were made in the programming)

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a full save ready for 0.3? mine got bugged a while ago, i'd really appreciate it if you'd send me one. thanks

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Waiting for 10$ patreon release to pledge...waiting is killing
Hi ghhgj,

There's no 10$ release... now can be downloaded for patreons of 20$ or more, and in 10 days can be downloaded for patreons of 5$ or more... So you'll have to wait 10 days, I guess :p;)

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Hi ghhgj,

There's no 10$ release... now can be downloaded for patreons of 20$ or more, and in 10 days can be downloaded for patreons of 5$ or more... So you'll have to wait 10 days, I guess :p;)
Well, then waiting for 5$ release to pledge xD...either way I have to wait

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
nothing happens i tried that
i tried the save file and it works
run the game then click on the load button and under the save files you see some letters and numbers.
you have to click the r button and then you should see the save file.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes