EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BCP v0.3.1.png

Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college. Luckily...his childhood friend, Gina, allows him to take a room in the apartment she shares with her close friend, Jessy.
And with this situation, he begins his adventures... reconnecting with his friend and a few other girls from the city.
Soon, he will find himself in unusual situations that will develop his sexuality in many ways... but not everything is what it seems in the city, and Tony will be entangled in more than a mystery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Porcus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

v0.3: Old saves don't work.

DOWNLOAD
HQ
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Split

LQ
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches: *
Extras: Official Guides - - Fan-Sig - Cheat Mod*

k1ngSt0n3 thanks for the links
*This version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

133415_8.png 133418_10.png 133422_14.png 133425_16.png 133428_19.png 133430_21.png 133431_22.png 133432_23.png 133434_24.png 133435_25.png 133436_26.png 133440_29.png 133442_30.png

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people!

The administrators have been very kind to reserve this second post for me so I can have, in a centralized way, some things that can be useful to you in the game.

IMPORTANT
Currently the game has a Quests System with which it's really easy to know what to do at any time
To access the help system, click on the information button ("i")

Here you have some guides that were created in the first versions in case they are of help:
(although at the moment they aren't necessary due to the Quests System integrated in the game)

Extra, Link to requirements to see the "great" scenes with Jessy and Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185
*** I know more were published, but I can't search the entire thread. If anyone has or finds any more, please let me know and I will add them here, thank you!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@mgomez0077 care to tell us what fetishes and content will this game have?
after seeing the 6 picture in the op......... i have to ask whether this will be to my taste or not .
About the fetishes, well, the list can be long, in list that we have in the head there can be all this:

M/F - F/F Sex
Group Sex
Big/Medium/Small Tits (Not extra size)
Corruption
Voyeurism
Anal
Double penetration
Stockings
Blindfolds
Tickling
Feet
Pet play
Exhibitionism
Spanking
Teasing
Face fucking
MILF
Strap-on (F/F only)
Role play
Medical play
Orgasm denial
Hypnotism (Not decided yet)
Bondage / Latex (soft)
Fisting (Not decided yet)
Harem
Incest (in future releases)

There is a main plot already decided but the idea is to have several secondary plots that allow us to satisfy different tastes and fetishes :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Beautiful renders but it really needs an english translator, not engrish.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
About the fetishes, well, the list can be long, in list that we have in the head there can be all this:

M/F - F/F Sex
Group Sex
Big/Medium/Small Tits (Not extra size)
Corruption
Voyeurism
Anal
Double penetration
Stockings
Blindfolds
Tickling
Feet
Pet play
Exhibitionism
Spanking
Teasing
Face fucking
MILF
Strap-on (F/F only)
Role play
Medical play
Orgasm denial
Hypnotism (Not decided yet)
Bondage / Latex (soft)
Fisting (Not decided yet)
Harem
Incest (in future releases)

There is a main plot already decided but the idea is to have several secondary plots that allow us to satisfy different tastes and fetishes :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:
nice what about the guys in this game, some of us dont like sharing the main heroines, so will that be optional¿? is kind of relatable to that "double penetration" maybe too....

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes