Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how to easily beat z and x game?
The difficulty of this minigame has already been corrected in the version 0.2c... I think soon there will be the new version 0.2.1, I recommend you to wait a little and play the new one :p

Anyway, if you want to pass that part of the mini-game, all you have to do is lose a couple of times (no penalty), and then it will be much easier (every time you lose your speed increases) ;)

Reactions: paulie13

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
The difficulty of this minigame has already been corrected in the version 0.2c... I think soon there will be the new version 0.2.1, I recommend you to wait a little and play the new one :p

Anyway, if you want to pass that part of the mini-game, all you have to do is lose a couple of times (no penalty), and then it will be much easier (every time you lose your speed increases) ;)

thank you :)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Reactions: Canto Forte

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This wait for Gina is maddening!! This is a game I'd consider supporting but 4 months is way too long to wait. Hopefully updates are sped up in the future. Is there a way to change the MC's name? Console? Thanks, preciate it!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This wait for Gina is maddening!! This is a game I'd consider supporting but 4 months is way too long to wait. Hopefully updates are sped up in the future. Is there a way to change the MC's name? Console? Thanks, preciate it!
4 months? D'oh... a long time, I know... we tried to make a mini update in this last version, but in the end there were more scenes than planned, and instead of 300 images and between 5-10 animations, we ended up making 590 images and 21 animations (LOL); but the idea was to make a smaller update to be able to publish it faster... our mistake in the creation process, since we did all the renders and animations at the beginning, thinking that the dialogue and programming would be faster, and we were wrong, both the dialogue and the programming were more complicated than expected and this delayed the release... from now on we will try to make the new sequences following an order, when we have finished the renders of a sequence we will do immediately the dialogue and programming before continuing with the next sequence, this way we will have more control to be able to publish the updates in the planned date.

Also, as I said, keep in mind that it isn't our main job, so we have to do it in free time... it's very different to be able to dedicate 8-10 hours a day if you work from this than to have to depend on free time, that you never know how much it will be :p

BTW, In this latest version you can change the name of the protagonist without having to access the console ;)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you for the reply. Sounds like it will be worth the wait! Time to get things moving in the right direction! :cool:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The version for patreons of 5$ or more has been published :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Great update.....can't wait for more with Gina:love:
My pro account has expired so I don't know if that will cause problems with the downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PC-
pc
MAC-
MAC
Android-

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes