markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Since I really haven't played this since the first update....I gotta say. I love olivia:love::love::love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Since I really haven't played this since the first update....I gotta say. I love olivia:love::love::love:
Since the first release? Oh, man, you've got a lot to do, hahahaha :eek:
I think in the end you won't know which one you like best, they all have... something special :love::devilish:

By the way, as you are going to play part of v0.2, I recommend that you look at the guide to don't miss anything, although for the content of the new version (0.2.1) we made it easier and does not require a guide :)

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
I keep getting cassie send you a message but I haven't bought the phone because I don't have enough money, also I can't access to console. How can I see the message??

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
any good cheat mode for this game tho?
cuz im not bothering my self for try hard just wanna enjoy back days over and over and have max stats xD

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated 2019-04-17 8:13pm (CEST)
Updated compressed + Android port to fix some problems with transparency in images.
This was not a gamebreaking bug, but more an annoying bug, as the interface looked a bit screwed up.
I also uploaded an Android port with incest enabled that you can download below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my compressed version of Big City's Pleasures v0.2.1b.
Original sizes are 1.59GB for PC, 1.57GB for Mac, and 1.59GB for Android.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (581MB):
- - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (559MB): - - -
Android arm (With incest patch): - - -
Android x86_64 (560MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (With incest patch): - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
By the way, as you are going to play part of v0.2, I recommend that you look at the guide to don't miss anything, although for the content of the new version (0.2.1) we made it easier and does not require a guide :)
The guide on the dev's Patreon linked to in the OP is very nice, but is in Spanish. The OP should mention that the guide is not in English. I happen to be able to read Spanish, but I'd venture a guess that most of the users of F95 can't.

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
Original size are 1.59GB for PC, 1.57GB for Mac, and 1.59GB for Android.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (620MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

I'm having some issues getting my compressed Android port to run on my phone.
I'll try a few more things before I give up, but I need some sleep soon.

If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
Thank's man i like that ^_-

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Loved the cam scene with becky and the look on jess's face when she came out from under the desk:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Thanks! :devilish::love::LOL:

so many fetishes but is there a impregnation/preggo tag coming up or planned?
No.

I keep getting cassie send you a message but I haven't bought the phone because I don't have enough money, also I can't access to console. How can I see the message??
You shouldn't have got the message if you didn't have the mobile, I'll have to check this in the game code.

To see the messages you have to select the mobile in the inventory and go to your room.

If you can't buy the mobile you have 3 options:
- If the amount isn't much, help the waitress at midnight, she'll give you $5 each time.
- Send me the file saved by PM and I will return it to you with the money.
- If you have access to the console (only in the compressed version), write: tonymoney = 150

any good cheat mode for this game tho?
cuz im not bothering my self for try hard just wanna enjoy back days over and over and have max stats xD
It's not really necessary, it's an easy game, and it's not recommended to modify the girls' stats, but if you need to get more tenant points or money, write this in the console:

tonyinquilino = 500
tonymoney = 500

Original size are 1.59GB for PC, 1.57GB for Mac, and 1.59GB for Android.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (620MB):
- - - -

I'm having some issues getting my compressed Android port to run on my phone.
I'll try a few more things before I give up, but I need some sleep soon.

What kind of problem do you have with Android? Do you also have it with the official version?
Thank you.

Cheats, saves?
For tricks, read above.

For the save file, here's one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-41#post-1773526

The guide on the dev's Patreon linked to in the OP is very nice, but is in Spanish. The OP should mention that the guide is not in English. I happen to be able to read Spanish, but I'd venture a guess that most of the users of F95 can't.
The guide is in English and in Spanish in patreon.

Here you have the link for the English version:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes