Seeking Big content game

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I want a game with a large content, something that makes you spend at least a week to finish it to be more specific I want something like "Where the heart is" and "Dreams of desire" and I want it 3D, animated and without repeating the scenes over and over to get new scenes like them.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
You're not confusing waifu academy? that game is pretty straight forward, no grinding at all
here are some more games plenty of content
man of the house
sisterly lust
life with mary
lancaster boarding house
babysitter
daughter for dessert
dating my daughter
long live the princess

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
You're not confusing waifu academy? that game is pretty straight forward, no grinding at all
Maybe I confused it for something else, I remember that I played it a long time ago but I didn't finish it and deleted it. Anyway I will take another look at it.

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Milfy City for sure but u probably already know this game cause its nr1 here :)
Its hard to find something similar to dreams of desire, definitely one of the best adult games.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Milfy City for sure but u probably already know this game cause its nr1 here :)
Its hard to find something similar to dreams of desire, definitely one of the best adult games.
Milfy city is not that big, I remember finishing it in 3 days or so, that was like long time ago I haven't played the new content yet so I don't know what's new and honestly I gave up on it because of the laziness of its developer.
Dreams of Desire is an awesome game if you're looking for something similar play "Where the heart is".