VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Big Dick at the Beach [Final] [Miel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bloodrager

The story line is non-existent. It starts in the middle with everything told in an info dump, some ED pandemic has made women worship big dicks. So main character whips his dick out and convinces or rapes girls he likes. You can just tap enter all the way through it without missing anything really. Pretty basic.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

FIVE STARS! If you like still images with no animation. FIVE STARS! If you like Japanese females speaking in Japanese and moaning to still images for 30-50 lines of text.

But sadly, since I have played over 10 different variations of Cherry Kiss releases, this is another of their TEXT GAMES with hentai/manga images behind the text and the same sound effects you can find in all their games.... It's another repetitive and kind of boring release.

Certainly, the manga/hentai art is nice, but at this point, 7-8 nearly identical games in, it all rolls together with the same progression almost all their games have.

It's fun for a fap if you can get past the uninspired, unmoving images. Describing what is happening would be great in an HTML/TWINE text format, but the pixelated censorship and generic anime style just doesn't do it for me anymore.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

chipsiup

It's fine, a straight forward harem fuckfest kinetic novel. The art is good, the characters are pretty one dimensional. If you want a quick fap to some nice pictures, this is it.

The biggest flaw of the game is that this is actually the 2nd game in a series, the first one is not translated. At the start of this game, the MC already has five girls in his harem, and he gets three more throughout the game. The game assumes you've played the last one, so the five original girls don't get any introductions. Some of them also don't have solo scenes either, and only participate in some of the group scenes.

The translators really should have started from the first game, I don't know why they decided to only release the 2nd one.