Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Stuck on the stepfather content without cheating
Got relationship to 500
Sex relationship stuck at 300
Depravity 200

Done bending over with knickers in the kitchen, and sucking the banana to get to 300 but if I remove knickers SR drops. Not getting anywhere with the sauna event at 7pm or visiting bedroom at 8pm. I have completed the buying of bathing suit but guessing the weather is too cold to go to the beach. Assuming the part in the help guide about Saturday 10am wearing costume is buggy or warm weather dependent and that's the bit I'm stuck on until the weather warms up again.

Any advice?
Did you change underwear in front of him in their bedroom?

flinger

May 3, 2017
Did you change underwear in front of him in their bedroom?
That event has trigger after I decided since posting to advance time to April when the beech event also now triggers. Didn't go nude but SR dropped to 200 at some point but in doing so a breakfast event triggered allowing stroking of SF's leg. Guessing I messed up somewhere but seems I'm advancing again so see what happens. Got it saved before advancing time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That event has trigger after I decided since posting to advance time to April when the beech event also now triggers. Didn't go nude but SR dropped to 200 at some point but in doing so a breakfast event triggered allowing stroking of SF's leg. Guessing I messed up somewhere but seems I'm advancing again so see what happens. Got it saved before advancing time.
If you toying with time, you probably better off turn back time, rather than forward :p

Afaik its not just about relation and depravity and such, but also how many times you do a event before a new trigger.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the russian version of .22? I'm a $5 patreon but apparently he only sends the russian version links to direct donations on the site itself. Tried emailing and sent a message through patreon but no response yet.

Reactions: Redgy

sandy27

Dec 15, 2017
Hey i want to play this game but after donloading theparts 1,2 and 3 i cannot extract these files
any idea why

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If his patreon's haven't received it yet, just the direct pay ones. Might be a delay due to that too.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
The lack of communication through the email and messaging system on Patreon makes me want to unsub -_-.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes