CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Browsed the new images. Seems all new content focused mostly on mom/bro and 3some.
well.. it's not like we didn't expected that to come sometime.. there's lots of content for on primal/taboo heat for the 4somes too.. so probably in the future well get dad involved too in the trio party

Anyway.. thanks for the update.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
well.. it's not like we didn't expected that to come sometime.. there's lots of content for on primal/taboo heat for the 4somes too.. so probably in the future well get dad involved too in the trio party

Anyway.. thanks for the update.
I wish he could be more consistent with the actress's he use in the scenes though. think it was like 4-5 different ones now :p

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I know right!?
But it's kinda hard to keep the same actress I guess. That probably will mean less content and most of us we don't want that...
I don't really mind.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
I know right!?
But it's kinda hard to keep the same actress I guess. That probably will mean less content and most of us we don't want that...
I don't really mind.
Deppends where you look for material I guess. There is a lot of actress's that kinda heavy into the whole "incest roleplay scene".

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
He could bring Stacie Starr from his other game, SoB,
Aunt or Granny, she could teach Cory a few things.. she's older than Cory. :LOL:

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
He could bring Stacie Starr from his other game, SoB,
Aunt or Granny, she could teach Cory a few things.. she's older than Cory. :LOL:
I think Cory lost a bit of fad after she did balloon up :/ Avenger got a bit more consistency in SOB though.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Here is a link to a copy-paste of the cheat mods for .22. Did a quick test to make sure it runs, but no in depth testing. New characters aren't added to the mod, so if you want to cheat their stats you'll have to either wait for an updated mod or edit the qsp file yourself.

amd_dman

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the mom/bro events to fire?

I'm also still searching for the way to get stepfather and brother threesomes if anyone knows the trick.

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the mom/bro events to fire?

I'm also still searching for the way to get stepfather and brother threesomes if anyone knows the trick.
stepfather and brother requires just having sex with them around the house, after a while stepfather will peep on you and brother, talk to him and invite him, them talk to brother.

Haven't managed to fire the mom/bro events; but i guess its related to having sex with him in the shower and mom doing laundry or something

amd_dman

Nov 12, 2017
stepfather and brother requires just having sex with them around the house, after a while stepfather will peep on you and brother, talk to him and invite him, them talk to brother.

Haven't managed to fire the mom/bro events; but i guess its related to having sex with him in the shower and mom doing laundry or something
I get the father barging in the door whenever bro wants me to have sex in the bedroom, but other than that I don't get him peeking. Is there a specific event that fires it with the brother?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes