RJK

Aug 11, 2018
I think I must be blind or something, can't find the .qsp file that changes the game to english... Been looking everywhere for the "attachment area" but to no avail. Please fellers, help a brother out.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
I think I must be blind or something, can't find the .qsp file that changes the game to english... Been looking everywhere for the "attachment area" but to no avail. Please fellers, help a brother out.

All you need is there. The opening menu is in Russian regardless of the language of the qsp file though. Top is start new game and 2nd is load.

May 20, 2017
Hmm figured out once you unlock mom/bro threesomes they stop having sex outside those scenes and the car.

Also as the car is bugged it does allow you to immediately(after a conversation) jump to threesomes without ever catching them in the kitchen/bedroom/garden/hall so i had to reload a save to see those scenes ingame, still haven't triggered bathroom.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
how do you trigger this
To start brother mother scenes mother needs to caught you. Brothers needs to ask you for sex in HALL, and you need to have at least 6 threesomes with stepfather and brother and at least 6 threesomes with mom and stepdad.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
how do you trigger this
To start brother mother scenes mother needs to caught you. Brothers needs to ask you for sex in HALL, and you need to have at least 6 threesomes with stepfather and brother and at least 6 threesomes with mom and stepdad.

Uh, are you telling people how to trigger the mon/son 3some. Or are you asking how to trigger basically everything else? :p

destiny

Jul 25, 2017
I think i've trigged this part mom-bro
U have 3some with mom-stepdad and bro-step dad
I don't know how many time trick 3 some but 1 day weekend at 6am at hall u can uncover u brother blank
Then at 8am talk to mom in kitchen
After that 1 day 6am uncover ur bro blank again and switch room 2 time to hall to see event u mom fuck u bro
After that switch room around ur house from 10am to 18pm to see ur mom blow ur brother 9-10time
8am go to kitchen talk to mom
I've just play to this thing :)

this my save for search QSPediter value

Attachments

Jun 10, 2017
would you care to elaborate which scene exactly is needed for stepfather to peep?
im not too sure,

basically, i had threesomes with stepdad/mom, sex with bro, after a while he just peeped, during the home afternoon event, the same event where he sometimes opens the door while your doing it, (but doesn't "peep" my best guess is that he needs to "catch" you several times untill he peeps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes