Krysteena

Nov 20, 2017
I downloaded all 3 parts and patch 0.21 and 0.22 from the home page. I dropped them all into one file and when I start up the .exe file, it says something about the mp3 file which I don't have. Where can I get it? I tried making my own and I get a white screen after pressing play.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Well, here's my experience with trying this out today as an English-only speaker...

The translation is really rough, you have to guess at what a lot of dialogue is trying to say. I experience virtually no sexual content whatsoever during my time playing. I also found myself in a seemingly unrecoverable dead-end because I used a single save and somehow my character's mood was really bad and I couldn't find a way to fix it before she went insane.

I can't say it's really worth downloading it, and I say this as someone who LOVES Girl Life.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
The update is missing the .22 eng qsp, I seem to remember that there were various qsp files (English versions and various cheats) on the front page, I might be blind but I cant find any and there were no English qsp file in this update either. Halp please!

Edit - Never mind, the English files can be found on page 125 in this thread, the op should really include those when a new version/update of the game comes along.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Well, here's my experience with trying this out today as an English-only speaker...

The translation is really rough, you have to guess at what a lot of dialogue is trying to say. I experience virtually no sexual content whatsoever during my time playing. I also found myself in a seemingly unrecoverable dead-end because I used a single save and somehow my character's mood was really bad and I couldn't find a way to fix it before she went insane.

I can't say it's really worth downloading it, and I say this as someone who LOVES Girl Life.
Girl life used to have the same level of translation you know, sure it's hilariously bad at times and I agree that the poor translation makes it hard to find some in-game stuff, but if you cant find any smut that's because you didn't bother playing more than 2 minutes... Seriously, there is A LOT (like 10 gb of clips) of sex in the game.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Girl life used to have the same level of translation you know, sure it's hilariously bad at times and I agree that the poor translation makes it hard to find some in-game stuff, but if you cant find any smut that's because you didn't bother playing more than 2 minutes... Seriously, there is A LOT (like 10 gb of clips) of sex in the game.
I don't see how being insulting is going to help anything or anyone. I played for about 4 hours, not 2 minutes. I also noted that I ran into a dead end that I don't see any way to recover without starting over, or else I'd still have kept trying to sort the game out. I wasn't simply bashing the game, I was giving my honest thoughts on where it is RIGHT NOW. As you've implied, things like the translation may dramatically improve over time.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Does someone have the English qsp file?
Normally it should be in the attachments on the first page but it isn't anymore.

Apr 27, 2017
I don't see how being insulting is going to help anything or anyone. I played for about 4 hours, not 2 minutes. I also noted that I ran into a dead end that I don't see any way to recover without starting over, or else I'd still have kept trying to sort the game out. I wasn't simply bashing the game, I was giving my honest thoughts on where it is RIGHT NOW. As you've implied, things like the translation may dramatically improve over time.
I doubt that translation will be any better, this is machine translated and since this game is not so popular people won't start translating project like Son of a Bitch.

A quick walkthrough for some characters is a little outdated but you will get a lot of content, the is dead ends in this game, mostly on mother and tamara as far as i know.

Also here is a nice compilation of tamara/brother path to get some content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SparkyBoi

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
How the f do you download part 3? it isnt a file the computer reconises and part 2 is broken.
It's a RAR archive. You download the three parts. You will have the first one in RAR format (the files stacked in icon) and the two others in file format (a sheet of paper in icon).

You extract the first part only, your PC will look for itself the files in the other parts. Once finished, to check, just look at the size of the complete file, you will see that it will be around 8.59GB (version 0.20)

For my part, my only concern is to put it in English, because I followed the instructions and it's still in Russian.

Reactions: Rauls
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes