yojo

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck with the brother/Tamara progression. I'm doing the vacation. Step-father is moved in. Tamara and her husband aren't broken up. I've done the laser hair removal, but aside from the brother getting a little involved nothing else happens. I've done the vacation multiple times and talked to both Tamara and the brother at every opportunity but nothing changes.
Initial part of Brother/Tamara is a bit complex:
1) Have sex with Tamara by watching lesbian videos a few times, steal lesbian video at TC, watch Sun/Mon/Thu night at Tamara House 1900+
2) Get caught by Andrew (Tamara Husband) by having Tamara sex until caught
3) Have 3some Andrew/Tamara
4) Have real sex with Andrew/Tamara after a few 3somes, so Tamara will accept 3somes with others
5) Now Bro/Tamara will have some fun at vacation house
There are a few discussions with Tamara & Brother about the new situations in between it all

Reactions: Lemir

yojo

Jun 4, 2017
Don't set julia to 0, set her to 1. My bad
how do i do that
If you use the console, then it would easy to assign variables with the command:
npc_unique_julia[8]=1
The purpose that the initial contact with chief (Julia father) has a fork decision with 3 different paths that you may want to reset to experience it all. Assigning this variable to 1 reset to preinitial chief contact after getting caught by a perv with Julia initial sex chain.

Reactions: sinichi1998

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
when does the brother events start? i didnt have aany problem the first time but now brother doesnt come to home on sat and sundays.

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
If you use the console, then it would easy to assign variables with the command:
npc_unique_julia[8]=1
The purpose that the initial contact with chief (Julia father) has an initial fork decision with 3 different paths that you may want to reset to experience it all. Assigning this variable to 1 reset to preinitial chief contact after getting caught by a perv with Julia initial sex chain.
thanks mate..!!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
2.nd floor, option comes only when you are tired enough.
It's a bit buggy though, sometimes it just put you to sleep at 1-2 hours intervals. Sleeping outside the house generally is buggy. Such as at Tamara's place, your brother's place and other places. You go to bed and wake up a hour later.

Reactions: Vilho16

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I must say this game is a grindfest. I cannot get my stepfather or brother quest to update. For the SF I do the actions at the breakfast table, tease him in the lounge (with panties on), let him suck my pussy in the sauna, and go nude bathing on the beach plus visiting at work. I even tried coming home drunk where I just get the first stage spanking.
Am I missing something here?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I must say this game is a grindfest. I cannot get my stepfather or brother quest to update. For the SF I do the actions at the breakfast table, tease him in the lounge (with panties on), let him suck my pussy in the sauna, and go nude bathing on the beach plus visiting at work. I even tried coming home drunk where I just get the first stage spanking.
For the stepdad. Once you got far enough. Talk to him in the livingroom and there should be a event where he invite you to the city for the weekend. That after you started give him bj's though.

The whole brother quest line is... kinda huge and involve Tamara as well. It should be explained several places in this thread earlier though. Just browse a bit and you will find :p

Ferrian

Oct 14, 2018
Just keep doing what you're doing with the stepdad. I was exactly at the point you are now and thought I was missing something but it turns out it just takes forever to get to the next step. The next step should be giving bj's in the sauna.

NnnDdt

Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys !
Excuse me to bother you, but I have a little problem for extracting files with winrar or 7-z. It say to me the files can't be opened like an archive. Someone would know the solution here ?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
in the vacation tamara gives brother a blowjob n nothing happens plz help
She needs to be ready to cheat her husband. So you have to get a bit into the threesome route with her husband, but not too far or her hubby will leave her and closes everything. Stupid mission design.

Reactions: sinichi1998
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes