CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It always take him a little longer for him to release the Eng version. But Here is a a link

It is only Update 0.22

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
:cautious:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the new link for the 0.22 update

Here is the link for the 0.22 qsp only copy in to gamefolder/asset/standalone_content
Thnx, could you inlcude to actual link to the qsp only too please? :p

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Browsed the new images. Seems all new content focused mostly on mom/bro and 3some.
well.. it's not like we didn't expected that to come sometime.. there's lots of content for on primal/taboo heat for the 4somes too.. so probably in the future well get dad involved too in the trio party

Anyway.. thanks for the update.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
well.. it's not like we didn't expected that to come sometime.. there's lots of content for on primal/taboo heat for the 4somes too.. so probably in the future well get dad involved too in the trio party

Anyway.. thanks for the update.
I wish he could be more consistent with the actress's he use in the scenes though. think it was like 4-5 different ones now :p

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I know right!?
But it's kinda hard to keep the same actress I guess. That probably will mean less content and most of us we don't want that...
I don't really mind.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I know right!?
But it's kinda hard to keep the same actress I guess. That probably will mean less content and most of us we don't want that...
I don't really mind.
Deppends where you look for material I guess. There is a lot of actress's that kinda heavy into the whole "incest roleplay scene".

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes