CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
He could bring Stacie Starr from his other game, SoB,
Aunt or Granny, she could teach Cory a few things.. she's older than Cory. :LOL:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
He could bring Stacie Starr from his other game, SoB,
Aunt or Granny, she could teach Cory a few things.. she's older than Cory. :LOL:
I think Cory lost a bit of fad after she did balloon up :/ Avenger got a bit more consistency in SOB though.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, time to burn old saves, because my saves from previous version didn't want to play nice with this update :p

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Here is a link to a copy-paste of the cheat mods for .22. Did a quick test to make sure it runs, but no in depth testing. New characters aren't added to the mod, so if you want to cheat their stats you'll have to either wait for an updated mod or edit the qsp file yourself.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the mom/bro events to fire?

I'm also still searching for the way to get stepfather and brother threesomes if anyone knows the trick.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the mom/bro events to fire?

I'm also still searching for the way to get stepfather and brother threesomes if anyone knows the trick.
stepfather and brother requires just having sex with them around the house, after a while stepfather will peep on you and brother, talk to him and invite him, them talk to brother.

Haven't managed to fire the mom/bro events; but i guess its related to having sex with him in the shower and mom doing laundry or something

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
stepfather and brother requires just having sex with them around the house, after a while stepfather will peep on you and brother, talk to him and invite him, them talk to brother.

Haven't managed to fire the mom/bro events; but i guess its related to having sex with him in the shower and mom doing laundry or something
I get the father barging in the door whenever bro wants me to have sex in the bedroom, but other than that I don't get him peeking. Is there a specific event that fires it with the brother?

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
I get the father barging in the door whenever bro wants me to have sex in the bedroom, but other than that I don't get him peeking. Is there a specific event that fires it with the brother?
I'm actually not sure, was just spamming events in the house/tamara/weekends and doing that basically popps the peeping dad event,

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

I think I found a "start" of it... Sometimes you have a chance of catch your mom and bro in his car outside, she giving him a blowjob. I'm not far enough in a new playthrough to have triggered a lot of the other stuff yet. (I guess). There is a scene where you see your mom/bro in the kitchen and in her bedroom, but it doesn't trigger any yet for me.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
I think I found a "start" of it... Sometimes you have a chance of catch your mom and bro in his car outside, she giving him a blowjob. I'm not far enough in a new playthrough to have triggered a lot of the other stuff yet. (I guess). There is a scene where you see your mom/bro in the kitchen and in her bedroom, but it doesn't trigger any yet for me.
Catch mom and bro outside? just outside the main house? in the garden or the front? any hints on days/times ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Catch mom and bro outside? just outside the main house? in the garden or the front? any hints on days/times ?
The CAR parked outside...... when your brother is around... you can look inside it... I think it's a random even't because I managed to trigger it a few times at random times, so a set time not necessary. Just keep spam look inside it I guess.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I got the brother/mother stuff to progress by doing the event that triggers with your brother in the hall on weekends. (the same one that can trigger your stepfather catching you) After that talk to her in the kitchen, remove your brother's covers a few times in the morning before he wakes up, talk again, covers again, then watch them have sex around the house until you can talk to her again to unlock threesomes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I got the brother/mother stuff to progress by doing the event that triggers with your brother in the hall on weekends. (the same one that can trigger your stepfather catching you) After that talk to her in the kitchen, remove your brother's covers a few times in the morning before he wakes up, talk again, covers again, then watch them have sex around the house until you can talk to her again to unlock threesomes.
The scene at 18:00 in the hall (living room) where he take you to your bedroom? I tried with a save from last version, and triggered the scene about 30 times, without anything happen. You use a fresh play through or a old save?

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
The CAR parked outside...... when your brother is around... you can look inside it... I think it's a random even't because I managed to trigger it a few times at random times, so a set time not necessary. Just keep spam look inside it I guess.
i've never seen this car :S

Also, hall event doesnt seem to trigger at 1800, (the one with only brother) seems that only the threesome with stepdad triggers aroun 1800

and if someone can send a save and a screenshot at the car, i'd be happy, never saw a "car" or something at the house.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes