Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
How can I add more tv shows? As an experiment I tried adding around 30 .webms, starting with tv_35 and increasing in number, but it must be part of the code that there are only 34 tv_, 17 tv_lesbo_ and 28 tv_lust_ to choose from. I say only - this is a pretty decent number really, but I'd love to add a few more for those lazy, lazy days where I feel like getting random sexy music videos, naked and funny clips, and erotic Japanese newscasts selected for me to enjoy.

So, can someone please tell me how can I increase the number for each of those categories? Happy to share my programs once they're edited and ready too - of course.

worgenxtream67

Aug 18, 2023
hi guys, Vasya tell me to come at bench friday after work to drink, but when i go at bench, nothing happened, can u explain me? It's the bench location or somewhere else? need i buy something before to go to bench?

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
hi guys, Vasya tell me to come at bench friday after work to drink, but when i go at bench, nothing happened, can u explain me? It's the bench location or somewhere else? need i buy something before to go to bench?
You MUST WORK at the store on Friday. When work time is over, you will have a choice to go, (?drinking?), with Vasya.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
hi all, i am using the v26 compressed version. may i know if anyone have any issue playing video from the game? there are just blank black box within the game.
Is there some codec that i should install?
All other qsp i played before doesnt have this issue.
me too. Compressed version seems to only show black screen. None of the videos play.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes