Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am still stuck on the brothers path does the MPC need talk to Tamara with cum on her face before anything more can happen to the brother path I just hammock with Tamara and the bro nothing new?

AhnDongki

Jun 3, 2017
how can i sex with stepfather? i already suck him a lot but still no sign of sex. In walkthrough, he should invite me to vacation but he didn't and i don't know what to do. should i keep suck him?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
how can i sex with stepfather? i already suck him a lot but still no sign of sex. In walkthrough, he should invite me to vacation but he didn't and i don't know what to do. should i keep suck him?
That is a long grind. Let Sonja suck him, take him to the beach, flirt with him at breakfast, flash him her panties, and so on. Also check his stats, raise them if they are still low.

Reactions: AhnDongki

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Are that bug in "fixes-chars"??? If so witch line is it, so can i chance that.... Reason a have made som correction in some text.....
Yes, line 1138.

'<a href="exec: npc_unique_naebaiko[1]+=50 &GT ''fixes-chars'',''naebaiko''"><<npc_unique_naebaiko[1]>></a>/500 <a href="exec: npc_unique_naebaiko[1]=0 &GT ''fixes-chars'',''naebaiko''">0</a>'

Qstylo+

Mar 13, 2019
Hello!

Been wondering if somebody could help me out with Kate's content.
Do I have to simply repeat the drinking wine actions over and over or am I missing something.
Read about 50 pages of comments but have found clues on that content.

Thanks!

Pinhead1

Jul 11, 2018
Keep sucking and he will ask at some point at 10am on a Saturday (or sunday) at the hall while watching tv and you talk to him

Reactions: AhnDongki

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
FA80 where do i find the npc_unigue_cheif ?? If you pls. I cant find it anywhere
You need to change it in the save file using a save editor. Also the spelling of chief may be a problem if searching the QSP. Your link has chief spelt incorrectly (cheif)

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
To reset the chief you need to make the following changes in the save file.

npc_unique_chief[6] to 0
npc_unique_julia[8] to 1

These are the variables for chief and his daughter Julia

!================ chief ========================!
!0 - Relations
!1 - Sex. Relations
!2 - Depravity
!3 - Excitation
!4 - Age
!5 - opening
!6 - choice
!7 - chain of punishment
!8 - got out of work.
!9 - opened his house
!10 - gift for the number of fucking

!================ julia ========================!
!0 - Relations
!1 - Sex. Relations
!2 - Depravity
!3 - Excitation
!4 - Age
!5 - Initial contact
!6 - chain of seduction
!7 - Status
!8 - Burned
!9 - told about the child
!10 - number of fucking
!11 - tee chain with Tamara
!12 - number of fuck with Tamara and GG
!13 - messing with Tamara on her hut

Pinhead1

Jul 11, 2018
You need to change it in the save file using a save editor. Also the spelling of chief may be a problem if searching the QSP. Your link has chief spelt incorrectly (cheif)
Where do i find a save editor ? And where are the save files ?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I need some translation for some Russian word to English....
Podrachivaya= "while jerking off"
zagnuvshis= "bent over"
UNOCHA= Granddaughter
nepostizhimym= "incomprehensible"
podmahivat= "moving along with someone" (while fucking, I presume)
Pokovyryatsya= "digging"
Srivijaya= "tearing off"
sinayskaya= ???
posemtrel= maybe "posmotrel" which would mean "saw"?
pokazivati= "to show"
interesovalsya= "showed interest in smth"

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Podrachivaya= "while jerking off"
zagnuvshis= "bent over"
UNOCHA= Granddaughter
nepostizhimym= "incomprehensible"
podmahivat= "moving along with someone" (while fucking, I presume)
Pokovyryatsya= "digging"
Srivijaya= "tearing off"
sinayskaya= ???
posemtrel= maybe "posmotrel" which would mean "saw"?
pokazivati= "to show"
interesovalsya= "showed interest in smth"
Thank you for the translation.... Am sure it's gone to be more.... It's more easy to correct text when it in English.... What do you mean with smth.....

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks you so much found it now another question what to i change atleast ro start
with the brother ?
I think the best approach is to use the walkthroughs to get a character started especially the brother. His path is complicated and he does not appear at the start of the game.

I have compiled 2 text files that I use to navigate the games complexities and use them as a guide rather than a quick fix or cheat. Helps when you get stuck. The first is simply all the walkthroughs from this thread copied and pasted into a single messy text file (But easier to use than a web browser).

The 2nd is all the variables of the game so I have an idea of the quests and what needs to be 'tweaked' in a save file when stuck.

Reactions: Pinhead1

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I think the best approach is to use the walkthroughs to get a character started especially the brother. His path is complicated and he does not appear at the start of the game.

I have compiled 2 text files that I use to navigate the games complexities and use them as a guide rather than a quick fix or cheat. Helps when you get stuck. The first is simply all the walkthroughs from this thread copied and pasted into a single messy text file (But easier to use than a web browser).

The 2nd is all the variables of the game so I have an idea of the quests and what needs to be 'tweaked' in a save file when stuck.
Hello,

please have a look in the in-thread walk through , there are updates for some stuff (eg threesome with Oleg & Artem) you may want to add. Also, if you don't mind I would like to add your variables there. So, there is always a backup, and everybody can add to it.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes