rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Yes I do need to update and also get the contents better organised as it was put together quickly. Happy for the variables list to be added.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Yes I do need to update and also get the contents better organised as it was put together quickly. Happy for the variables list to be added.
Added your variable list to useful links, guess it is better that way than put in in another spoiler. Feel free to compare our walk through and add what you need. If you like, please help me correcting / completing the thread walk through too.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
hey can anyone help me with brother and mother 3some
There are 2 walkthroughs:
1) https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-23-avenger.111/post-1824444
2) https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-23-avenger.111/page-146#post-1790453

if both can't help you, it might be a good idea to be a bit more specific. What you already tried, where you stuck and so on.
Also information about your play would be useful. Like have you done sf & brother threesome yet or mother & stepfather threesome.

Reactions: sinichi1998

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
does anyone have the part 1 and 2 downloads they wont let me download for some reason ive tried mega, filesupload and
FILESCDN

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have played this now for a lot of hours, and discovered that scenes that were in the beginning are now gone ... The scene when the stepdad comes down to the kitchen early in the morning to the stepdaughter and fucks her does not come up anymore. Scenes in the game must come up all the time, especially those that make it easier for the board daughter to get pregnant from the stepdad. The same goes for grandfather's house, when you enter his bedroom nothing happens, you can't do anything except when grandfather does it himself. Your brother does not come in you but scratches your face instead, scenes when he fills his sister I would like to see more of and also that he can get her pregnant. As it is now, it is very difficult to get pregnant with the stepdad. The funny thing is that I became pregnant immediately when my grandfather came inside me ...

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I have played this now for a lot of hours, and discovered that scenes that were in the beginning are now gone ... The scene when the stepdad comes down to the kitchen early in the morning to the stepdaughter and fucks her does not come up anymore. Scenes in the game must come up all the time, especially those that make it easier for the board daughter to get pregnant from the stepdad. The same goes for grandfather's house, when you enter his bedroom nothing happens, you can't do anything except when grandfather does it himself. Your brother does not come in you but scratches your face instead, scenes when he fills his sister I would like to see more of and also that he can get her pregnant. As it is now, it is very difficult to get pregnant with the stepdad. The funny thing is that I became pregnant immediately when my grandfather came inside me ...
You (and Sonya :cool::ROFLMAO:) can't get pregnant from stepfather at the moment. Have a look at MC Pregnancy. It is quite probably to be implemented in a later version though.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Hello,

please have a look in the in-thread walk through , there are updates for some stuff (eg threesome with Oleg & Artem) you may want to add.
An excellent resource thank you.

I like to have an offline copy of walkthrough's and guides and have taken the liberty of compiling your walkthrough into a PDF that is bookmarked to the characters. The downside of course is it cannot be dynamically updated on the forum, but it is a lot more current than the previous version17.

I will also start cleaning up some of the easy character walkthrough's such as Trener (Pool) and Naebaeiko (Kiosk) as they are a bit light on content etc.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I now that, but i wrote a want he could do that...
Ah, sorry, I didn't get that. You are right... and I also do hope so.

An excellent resource thank you.

I like to have an offline copy of walkthrough's and guides and have taken the liberty of compiling your walkthrough into a PDF that is bookmarked to the characters. The downside of course is it cannot be dynamically updated on the forum, but it is a lot more current than the previous version17.

I will also start cleaning up some of the easy character walkthrough's such as Trener (Pool) and Naebaeiko (Kiosk) as they are a bit light on content etc.
If you want, please send mir your updates so I can add them to the posting. So we will have a dynamic walkthrough and an offline version of it.

Linked your pdf in walkthrough post. If you just keep you post up do date people should be able to find it.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Fertile thermometer has stopped showing ... So now it is impossible to get pregnant ....

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
If you want, please send mir your updates so I can add them to the posting. So we will have a dynamic walkthrough and an offline version of it.
Will send you updates rather than posting all over the place and keep the PDF updated as well. Thanks for linking it.

I also intend to clean up some of the annoying menu labels (sew instead of go, artems bathroom instead of bedroom etc) and replace 'bolt' with a better description of the male member, not bugs in themselves but things that bug me.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Will send you updates rather than posting all over the place and keep the PDF updated as well. Thanks for linking it.

I also intend to clean up some of the annoying menu labels (sew instead of go, artems bathroom instead of bedroom etc) and replace 'bolt' with a better description of the male member, not bugs in themselves but things that bug me.
Yes please, start spamming me with PMs, I will try to keep track :D:D

You want to replace that in qsp or walkthrough? I try to use "quotes" from game in walkthrough so people can see what to find it. And the sqp will change back to "sew" with the very next update :confused: so I am not sure if you really want to do that over and over again. Still I would highly appreciate it. There is some kind of translation project like that for "Son of a bitch" by @Xorgroth.

Reactions: flinger
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes