Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
Should be Saturday / Sunday when Misha is in his house. Just go there and skip through the hours. Maybe Misha is not every weekend in his house, so try to to skip a week. Please report back if it works and how you made it work so I can improve the text.
EDIT: Ok, I don't know exactly what it was, but after spending time with Misha in different places, the option has appeared.

Last edited:

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Can anyone update the existing torrent file with a new one, because when i was downloading from the torrent, after 40% of download, the speed collapsed to 2.2KBPS.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018

You need to rename the .qsp file to start.qsp and place it in the BigKuyash\assets\standalone_content folder, overwriting the existing one.
And what to do with the ".qproj" file, do we also have to paste it in the satndalone_content folder ?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
And what to do with the ".qproj" file, do we also have to paste it in the satndalone_content folder ?
That is there to load into the QGen editing tool, and for compiling the qsp file. If you are simply playing, then you wont need it.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
because the post is linked in the op and the link in the post is awol
Sorry, I don't get you. What links are not working? Just checked them all, and all are working for me...

My link is also linked in the OP and it is there... at least for me. And it offers both, downloadable pdf and online within the spoilers for v.23.

If I remember right Zippy is resrtricted in some countries cause I once ran into that trouble too, maybe TOR / a proxy can help you to access it. Or it is something temporary, site worked for me right now.

Hope I was able to help you.

Edit: If all the links fail, you could navigate manually to page 146, the post is 1st there.

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Did they take out the quest to get pregnant by your step father or am I mis-remembering this. I thought the mother wanted you to get knocked up by dad. Is that not a thing?

Qstylo+

Mar 13, 2019
Did they take out the quest to get pregnant by your step father or am I mis-remembering this. I thought the mother wanted you to get knocked up by dad. Is that not a thing?
The current version has the start of the quest but sadly it's stalled there for now.

kikit

Dec 27, 2018
hi
i need help with Brother / Stepfather
when does the stepfather spy on the brother scene?
I suspect at the weekend, but when and where?
so confusing

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
How do you unlock Bj with the stepfathe? the only options that i have in the bath is care pussy and fondle tits
Also where is the house of the grandson of you stepfather?

Last edited:

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
How do you unlock Bj with the stepfathe? the only options that i have in the bath is care pussy and fondle tits
Also where is the house of the grandson of you stepfather?
keep doing that like 20 times it will unlock eventually

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
hi
i need help with Brother / Stepfather
when does the stepfather spy on the brother scene?
I suspect at the weekend, but when and where?
so confusing
do u mean stepfathers son and stepfathers grandson
try having sex with the grandson in the bathromm at around 5pm(17)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes