rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
So there is any fix to the sauna with mom? i got a error eveytime that i want to enter
Using starteng_cheat_xr_15.qsp I get this error when I go to the sauna at 19:00.
I fixed this in my own modified version and figured it was not a widespread problem as no mention from others about the bug. I think v12 was OK

Anyway I have attached my working version that also has the following tweaks to suit my game.

# Fixed Go to Hall appearing twice in homes as it is confusing. 2nd one is now named 'hallway' which is what it should be.

# Fixed the sauna error at 1900 for stepfather and 2000 for mother.

# Moved global cheats (Cheats-Fixes-Chars-Stats-Items) to the History Page to de-clutter the top left cheat area. Personal preference for me as hitting the stats and items by mistake what too easy and can make you miss various scenes if stats are too high.

Just rename it to starteng_cheat_xr_15 if you want to keep your existing save files.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe ... Just MAYBE, you could read posts in this thread? Posts, like the one ABOVE yours? Now, take notice of the name of the file he posted? There's a hint somewhere in the file name. Good luck finding the energy to actually read. :devilish:
Or by reading the installation instructions in the first post...

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
I fixed this in my own modified version and figured it was not a widespread problem as no mention from others about the bug. I think v12 was OK

Anyway I have attached my working version that also has the following tweaks to suit my game.

# Fixed Go to Hall appearing twice in homes as it is confusing. 2nd one is now named 'hallway' which is what it should be.

# Fixed the sauna error at 1900 for stepfather and 2000 for mother.

# Moved global cheats (Cheats-Fixes-Chars-Stats-Items) to the History Page to de-clutter the top left cheat area. Personal preference for me as hitting the stats and items by mistake what too easy and can make you miss various scenes if stats are too high.

Just rename it to starteng_cheat_xr_15 if you want to keep your existing save files.
cool!
looks like my translations has screwd code a bit. ive replaced my last qsp file with Yours, so ity will be easier to find

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-25-avenger.111/page-185#post-3351891

Reactions: rallie2

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone And when the scrap was completed, it had to be sold? and is it possible to start building again? THANK YOU!!!
If you mean the house then it is your choice whether or not you can sell it or keep/live in it.
Once it is complete you have to access your laptop in your bedroom and then it'll give you the choice. One thing to keep in mind is you cannot change your decision once it is made.
If you sell it then you just get a bunch of money I belive however if you decide to keep it then you'll have to go to the laptop again to order furniture for the house then it becomes another place you can sleep at

Keeping the house also opens up more scenes for Dalo and Daler.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
How can i progress the alternative stepdad path??
I answered "a lot" in the sauna,what next?
Thanks
I found it a bit of a pain to get to but basically after telling him "a lot" he'll start harassing you around the house. When you speak with him in the hall at night he'll start to spank you and will come into your room in the evening when you sleep. Eventually he'll it'll lead to sex.
I remember having to talk to the mother a couple times to tell her about the harrasment but not sure exactly when that opens so you'll have to play around with it for a bit.

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
And when the house is ready, appeared in the laptop to sell the house, and when will you order furniture? do I have a current to put up for sale?

PenisBroke

May 21, 2018
Does anyone know the actress from the city walk event? (The one where a car picks you up)

Last edited:

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi guys how can i advande in the stepfather abusive route? At the moment he rapes her sometimes in her room, and at breackfast there are only 2 cutscene but cant advance it and same in hall where he "slaps" here but nothing further happens. And at night he comes but only use her hand to jerk and thats all. plz help :D

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys how can i advande in the stepfather abusive route? At the moment he rapes her sometimes in her room, and at breackfast there are only 2 cutscene but cant advance it and same in hall where he "slaps" here but nothing further happens. And at night he comes but only use her hand to jerk and thats all. plz help :D
At some point you can talk to your mother in the morning and tell her about the abuse, that's what I did to progress it to the next step.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
At some point you can talk to your mother in the morning and tell her about the abuse, that's what I did to progress it to the next step.
Thx for the answer, but i did that already, and after that the scenes changed a bit but they are only partially, like nothing happens at the end, only 2 screens at kitchen and at hall, in the room nothing, cant got further from him using her hand to fap, and i kept trying and found out that if u return home at night being drunk or with sperm your father "punish" you but nothing really happens, only 1 screen and the scene is over. I repeated like 20 times each of the scenes ant i cant advance :S

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Thx for the answer, but i did that already, and after that the scenes changed a bit but they are only partially, like nothing happens at the end, only 2 screens at kitchen and at hall, in the room nothing, cant got further from him using her hand to fap, and i kept trying and found out that if u return home at night being drunk or with sperm your father "punish" you but nothing really happens, only 1 screen and the scene is over. I repeated like 20 times each of the scenes ant i cant advance :S
No problem!
I believe there's supposed to be two conversations with the mom. I know if I went to my bedroom in the evening he comes in sometimes to do his thing. I'll have to re-download and try a testrun to see what exactly triggers the progression from that point. I know it did take a decent amount of time to happen though.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes