FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Assuming its a bug, same thing happening to me.
The only thing I can think of is using a different .qsp. At the moment we have the original and 2 cheated versions. If one gives you white screens, you could try another one.

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
can the step-father get you pregnant?

Edit: turns out he can but you cant name him as the father

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
Hi
I have downloaded all three parts but i couldnt extract them.
1) You need to use 7zip
2) you need all the 00x files (001, 002 and 003) o be named the EXACT same with the only difference being the .00x.
3) the name of all the files needs to end in .7z.00x eg: Big Kuyash [v0.20] [Avenger].7z.001
4)open 7zip and select all he .00x files
5)press the extract button.
6)wait for it to extract
7) extract the updates in order and copy them to the extracted file allowing it to overwrite any old files.
8) delete the old .qsp file
9) play

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
As FairChild and Vilho16 already figured out , stepfather can impregnate Sveta. Better not to talk to mum in kitchen or Sveta will lie (quality programming :cool:). Talk to mum / stepfather in mums (next) room in the evening and everyone will be happy.

Walkthrough updated.

So, I'm taking bets who will be next to impregnate Sveta. I guess the brother just to complete the mess. The ... rather normal ... boyfriend from Leninsk would be another good candidate though.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I am having issues with this version. It seems that I have the herpes but the image doesn't show it. I am terrible as nuclear war, but if I activate the herpes twice, (I pressume that the first one gives it to me and the second removes it, as the image shows) I am back at normal. I remember having that issue with the qsp a few versions ago.
I haven't touched the herpes code, only added the cheat. As far as I can see, there is only an on/off. "Terrible as nuclear war" is bad appearance, not herpes; if appearance is less than < 100, you get that.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for Step Father ALT? I see some scene in the files that say alt and they are r*pe scene. I just wonder how do you get there?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes