EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BigLongComplexBanner2.png

Overview:
Another game where the protagonist with a huge cock has to live with two horny women.
You know the drill. I don't have to explain it to you.
Remake Here

Thread Updated: 2022-09-27
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: DonTaco - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Extras:

SS1.png SS3.png SS4.png SS6.png SS8.png SS5.png SS9.png SS10.png SS11.png SS12.png SS14.png SS13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Definitely some performance issue in the sense that the application keeps freezing, then continue, then freeze again on and off - unsure if this is an application problem or a pc problem - Will check my other PC to see if it does the same there

Reactions: DonTaco

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
The game's client seems to just gradually fall apart if you play for too long, or maybe it's just me?

I get a "graphic system error" pop up after transitioning between the time of day after playing for a little while. After that error, the sister's body textures sometimes don't load, but it lets you keep playing. I kept playing a little while after that getting that error, it eventually gave me some kind of sound error, and then the whole thing just crashed after trying to save the game after that.

Some other bugs I noticed:

-Moans from scenes keep going after the scene is over

-It's possible to get locked inside (and out) of the paint room after refilling Lia's paint. When you go to the door it'll say "Go to the easel and paint", but you can't interact with it.

Probably missed some, but those are the ones I noticed most frequently. Also, how do you get into Lia's room in the morning? It pulls up the item screen, but I can't find anything besides the key in cylinder I don't know how to get. EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, lol.

Last edited:

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
The game's client seems to just gradually fall apart if you play for too long, or maybe it's just me?

I get a "graphic system error" pop up after transitioning between the time of day after playing for a little while. After that error, the sister's body textures sometimes don't load, but it lets you keep playing. I kept playing a little while after that getting that error, it eventually gave me some kind of sound error, and then the whole thing just crashed after trying to save the game after that.

Some other bugs I noticed:

-Moans from scenes keep going after the scene is over

-It's possible to get locked inside (and out) of the paint room after refilling Lia's paint. When you go to the door it'll say "Go to the easel and paint", but you can't interact with it.

Probably missed some, but those are the ones I noticed most frequently. Also, how do you get into Lia's room in the morning? It pulls up the item screen, but I can't find anything besides the key in cylinder I don't know how to get. EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, lol.
Thanks, Ill see if I can do something about the performance. If not i might have to simplify some meshes.

Also, the key can be obtain by crouching in the paint room and interacting on the shelfs (not the safe box), the numbers to unlock the padlock are hidden around the paint room.

If you don't want to bother this is the combination:

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks, Ill see if I can do something about the performance. If not i might have to simplify some meshes.

Also, the key can be obtain by crouching in the paint room and interacting on the shelfs (not the safe box), the numbers to unlock the padlock are hidden around the paint room.

Yeah, I found the code just after I posted that. Thanks, though.

Are you going to have an in-game way of tracking fondness (or passion? if they're the same thing?)? Also, fucking Lia in the morning seems to reset fondness/passion. Whether that's intentional or not, the prompt says "Fondness ++" so it might be a bug?

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Whether that's intentional or not, the prompt says "Fondness ++" so it might be a bug?
Defiantly a bug, thanks for catching that.

Are you going to have an in-game way of tracking fondness (or passion? if they're the same thing?)?
Yep, next update im going to add a screen with all Fondness lvl and other variables, dont worry my friend.

Reactions: Bocoboco

mizioki

Sep 21, 2021

having issues with the combination as it seems the safe wants me to input 4 digits until it tells me if it was successful rather 3 digits.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
So, I made a little update using the unity export tool. it should be way better in terms of performance and stability. plus corrected most of the bugs I found.

Walkthrough is coming in the next update.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I think i got to the end of the current version (just to clarify after the bedroom scene with the boobjob, thats the furthest it can go in that midnight section?) but unsure of the whole easle and painting thing - I get enough oil paint but that message pops up and have no idea what needs to be done

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I think i got to the end of the current version (just to clarify after the bedroom scene with the boobjob, thats the furthest it can go in that midnight section?) but unsure of the whole easle and painting thing - I get enough oil paint but that message pops up and have no idea what needs to be done
If you are playing 1.0 the painting thing its a bug I missed.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Sorry man, I'm kinda new to this, I think im just going to remove the SGB, it's just a inferior version.
What does it mean, though? Smile Game Builder? You actually made a game with that? Damn, bro.

So Unity is the one to download, aye?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Unsure if this has occurred with anyone else but after deleting the SGB version and installing the unity version, the app will not work and instead crash - Perhaps because there is information of it in APPDATA?

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Unsure if this has occurred with anyone else but after deleting the SGB version and installing the unity version, the app will not work and instead crash - Perhaps because there is information of it in APPDATA?
That weird... I'm going to look into that. Thanks my man

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes