Seeking Biggest Slut/Whore excluding protagonists

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Hey everyone. I'm wondering what individual character you consider the biggest slut or whore in a game and why. This can be the result of the player's actions or just her starting characterization. Use whatever criteria you choose to determine sluttiness. I'm looking for main "love interests" or important side characters rather than MC or protagonist. Basically, word association; When you hear the word slut or whore, which character do you think of?

Thanks

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
You'd have to delve into JRPGs, no question. Especially games with corruption usually end up with absurdly slutty characters, player or otherwise. It's part of the appeal.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No main characters? I'd say Opala, Farah and Osira from the LOQO universe. They are quite promiscuous and are also into animals and/or monsters. Oh, and Gabrielle of course (but iirc she cannot join your harem in LOQO I and II. Maybe in LOQO Origin, I don't know).

Roundscape Adorevia has a few sluts too: Xyless and the succubus (but it's their own nature); Meredith (once fully corrupted by the MC, she becomes disgustingly shameless).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Kate from Offcuts. That girl is always horny and ready for a good fuck. Unfortunately she hasn't her own arc yet, but you can play Amy's path and enjoy a bit of her too.

Last edited:

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
If you like visual novels I think Prison Battleship is something you should check out.
I myself have only completed 1 with all the CG. But the second part is very good atm as well. I just rarely continue on it.