EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
379831_BHPortrait.jpg

WARNING: If you don't like women with extreme fake-looking Faces, Boobs and Asses, avoid this game.

Overview:
In Bimbo High, you play an 18-year old kid whose life was turned upside down when your dad remarried a month before the start of the game. All of a sudden, you’ve got a hot bimbo MILF for a stepmother and a new stepsister who’s giving you dirty looks every chance she gets. As if that wasn’t enough, your stepmom’s gotten you transferred to the school where she works. Your first day’s today. You don’t know it yet, but you’re about to be dropped into a world full of hot, slutty teachers and nympho teen bimbos. Explore multiple locations and your sexual fantasies as you find out just how much pussy you can get.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-03
Release Date: 2020-05-30
Developer: P1NUPS Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android x32
: - -
Android x64
: - -
Others
: COMPRESSED

The unofficial port/version not released by the developer, download at your own risk

9rOAk2q.jpg uWBQtmt.jpg OH9jzK9.png rJ8ee3U.jpg JJ Happy Ending.png

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
it is a strange feeling when decor is liked more than models
but bimbo... need to give them a chance!

Duke12

May 3, 2017
The graphics are really good, I'm hoping it gets finished one day as I really like the art style.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is that really it? You go from Gym Class, to the Nurse, to the bathroom scene with Cherry? That's all in it for now? I was expecting more action considering the tags, or are those just preemptive or something?

Anyway, the idea is really interesting. Although I agree that the models could use a little toning down, not a real big deal for me but they can quickly look cartoonish, and more buildup towards the action would be nice.

Has a ton of potential. Hoping it gets used.

djpupilo

Dec 9, 2017
i've a problem...i'v played n cant leave gym scene, nurse, bathroom... is that everything for now?! beacause i ddnt see the 4º image. *** English is not my language

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes