anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
p1nups , is it on purpose that we can already raise cherry's lust to its max without the console, and cum on her without even having fucked neither her boobs nor her mouth ?

One way to prevent this is to use the set property of the menu statement :
Code:
label cherry_fuckfest:
    $ menuChoice = []
    menu .inside:
        set menuChoice
        "Show her my BIG COCK":
        [...]
Then change the jump cherry_fuckfest into jump cherry_fuckfest.inside and it will not happen again. Players will still have the possibility to do it in the wrong order, but not anymore to raise her lust over the original 50 points, nor to cum before having had some effective actions.

masterofborg

Mar 23, 2018
This is a great proof of concept, and I look forward to more content.

I'd love to see some new girls come to the school so we can see their transformation from just being physiological bimbos to being physically bimbos.

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
p1nups , is it on purpose that we can already raise cherry's lust to its max without the console, and cum on her without even having fucked neither her boobs nor her mouth ?

One way to prevent this is to use the set property of the menu statement :
Code:
label cherry_fuckfest:
    $ menuChoice = []
    menu .inside:
        set menuChoice
        "Show her my BIG COCK":
        [...]
Then change the jump cherry_fuckfest into jump cherry_fuckfest.inside and it will not happen again. Players will still have the possibility to do it in the wrong order, but not anymore to raise her lust over the original 50 points, nor to cum before having had some effective actions.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I'll take note. :)

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
what are u suppose to do here, the game is just looping and how do u do jump jacks. I fail every time

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
hmm a lot of bimbos more like only bimbos on the school and the first class the MC gets a pill to swallow. i smell a bimbofication game i smell a transgame. <.< i hope i´m wrong....

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
hmm a lot of bimbos more like only bimbos on the school and the first class the MC gets a pill to swallow. i smell a bimbofication game i smell a transgame. <.< i hope i´m wrong....
From his other works, that doesnt seem to be the type of fetish he's interested in.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hi guys, I have been busy adding some level of customization to the main character, thanks all for your critics and comments, more content coming soon.

View attachment 324960
this don't make the game so much bigger, at least 3 times more?, i mean is so much effort and time for the same amount of content, also slow the game development and story progress

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have been busy adding some level of customization to the main character, thanks all for your critics and comments, more content coming soon.
Looks very cool, i like those three.
this don't make the game so much bigger, at least 3 times more?, i mean is so much effort and time for the same amount of content, also slow the game development and story progress
I don't think it will require all that much additional rendering if the game apart from sex scenes just showing character's sprites talking. But in sex scenes, yeah, it will require more work.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes