Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Either I am doing it wrong or the Banana doesn't work on mobile.
I tried clicking it and it says
Banana:Really, a fucking Banana? (Value 50)
I tried it at different dialogues even before it's mentioned.
Does not work somehow.

Also is there a way to bring up the menu on mobile (in my case ARM)?

Archimus

Jul 14, 2018
I can't say if I am a fan of this kind of fetish or not but I'll check it out when the number goes higher which usually means more content - getting through it in a couple of hours, messing about with different choices when they present themselves, is too short.
That being said I've added it to my watch list. Here's hoping for more perviness for us in the future!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I was gonna leave a rating but i can't because i need to also write an essay along side of it. Not to my taste at all, the boobs are just silly i dont understand what is sexy or attractive about un-natural enourmous tits that stand up like there size C, anyone with boobs that size would have them hanging at their knees. Just my personal preference i guess but to me it's just unbelievably unrealistic.
WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! Anti Balloon Tit Mafia alert! Anti Balloon Tit Mafia alert! Thanks again for taking up space on a big tit game thread to complain about...BIG TITS, now please jog on.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
All i get is to the bathroom BJ, and then home to Barb, then it's over. Is that all the content there is??

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Either I am doing it wrong or the Banana doesn't work on mobile.
I tried clicking it and it says
Banana:Really, a fucking Banana? (Value 50)
I tried it at different dialogues even before it's mentioned.
Does not work somehow.

Also is there a way to bring up the menu on mobile (in my case ARM)?
Nothing wrong from your side, just a banana bug, links updated.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Rollback disabled. Not worth supporting a game with a dev that retarded. There never is, was nor will be a good reason to PERMANENTLY disable rollback. If some scenes need rollback to be disabled do it on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
There is a bug with the bathroom scene, if you don't click the show your dick option then that option disappears and you end up stuck in the scene with no way to end. The titjob and blowjob options just repeat infinitely.

Reactions: dahobo

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Another bathroom bug:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cherry_facefuck'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 172, in script call
File "event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 297, in script call
File "events.rpyc", line 1216, in script
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cherry_facefuck'.

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bimbo High 0.25d
Thu Jul 11 06:53:25 2019
Also, i have no clue what anyone is talking about regarding a banana. p1nups , i get the bj after fainting from jumping jacks, and saw the spanish flesh reveal. Was wondering if that's all there is. Now, i'm wondering about the banana thing. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
New bug:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive events.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 681, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive events.rpyc.

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Thu Jul 11 06:58:54 2019

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Rollback disabled. Not worth supporting a game with a dev that retarded. There never is, was nor will be a good reason to PERMANENTLY disable rollback. If some scenes need rollback to be disabled do it on a case by case basis.
Can you please elaborate this matter on a polite way? I can disable it for some scenes where player needs to answer correctly and then enable it again, thats what are you proposing?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can you please elaborate this matter on a polite way? I can disable it for some scenes where player needs to answer correctly and then enable it again, thats what are you proposing?
why not just enable it all the time save scumming will still exist people will just rely on that instead of roll back and yes at very least allow for some roll back but stop it after you answer a question

Jun 26, 2019
There is a bug with the bathroom scene, if you don't click the show your dick option then that option disappears and you end up stuck in the scene with no way to end. The titjob and blowjob options just repeat infinitely.
i got the same problem.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes